Expand

Jon Drummond Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 2m

@F5_Chad Jermanie
from Louisville Central, KY

The Cold Loner The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 44s

@Genron45 oh iight

105.gif

Advertisement
This could be an inflated sense of self importance, but I like to think there are better things to do than analyze a 17 year olds tweets. I just can't imagine gauging too much about a person in 140 characters.

Drummond Talkin up Louisville:

Jon Drummond ‏@Genron45 Protected account 3h

Had a great conversation with up here in Louisville @F5_Chad
Expand

The Cold Loner The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 7m

@Genron45 who?
Expand

@F5_Chad Jermanie

@Genron45 oh iight

No idea what that says

Advertisement
Buh bye

[video=dailymotion;xaseh2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaseh2_helen-hunt-on-snl-1994-bbye_fun[/video]

This could be an inflated sense of self importance, but I like to think there are better things to do than analyze a 17 year olds tweets. I just can't imagine gauging too much about a person in 140 characters.

Stop analyzing tweets 8 months from signing day.

Stop analyzing tweets 8 months from signing day.

Exactly or stop analyzing tweets from 17 year old kids period..

and yet, here we all are, reading tweets from a 17 year old, 8 months from signing day, on a forum about teenagers in high school, with year round coverage. you people crack me up when you try and talk down to people doing the exact same thing you are. I am sure none of you like posts with tweets from kayaa hyping up the U, or encouraging other people to come here, cause its just 140 characters, and its just a 17 year old, and its still 8 months till signing day, right?

i have heard this a lot with kids down here, yea they have pride for their hometown but there is a lot of crap that goes on down here, coaches telling them this and that, people making decisions for them that they dont want, a lot of these kids just want a fresh start in a new city, i cant be mad a kid for that, but the majority of the kids who do that end up regretting doing it, at least this kid is saying it and not keeping it to himself like others that we will not name

The scumbag adults are the problem. You can't be raised around dip****s like these genron types and all of the coaching divas like the BTW moron "director of football operations" or wtf he was calling himself and Luke and come out level-headed like a Duke or Deon Bush unless you have awesome parents or are somehow gifted with natural character. I have no idea why the school admins or the general population put up with the kind of things that happen in the public we hear about on the board, and there's no telling what goes on DAILY that we don't know about.

trust me a lot goes on that we dont know about and a lot of these kids see that and want to leave and be no were near that

Advertisement
Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

u do realize that Overtown where BTW is located is the WORST part of Miami BY FAR right...?

Expand

@Genron45 who?
Expand

@F5_Chad Jermanie

@Genron45 oh iight

No idea what that says

Drummon is telling Chad that he spoke to his cousin Jermaine Reve while he is up there @ Louisville....not sure if he is talking UP Louisville. Just letting him know he spoke to his cousin...Drummond currently has a Louisville committ in Michael Johnson a db on his team.

Advertisement

Expand

@Genron45 who?
Expand

@F5_Chad Jermanie

@Genron45 oh iight

No idea what that says

Drummon is telling Chad that he spoke to his cousin Jermaine Reve while he is up there @ Louisville....not sure if he is talking UP Louisville. Just letting him know he spoke to his cousin...Drummond currently has a Louisville committ in Michael Johnson a db on his team.

Ok I can kinda understand a kid getting away to someplace better but if your gonna choose loserville over the U...SMDH

Advertisement
Spoke to an insider who alluded to the identity of an mysterious local street agent repping Louisville in the 305. Supposedly he "floats like a butterfly." Mean anything to you guys?

Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

u do realize that Overtown where BTW is located is the WORST part of Miami BY FAR right...?

I'd Venture to say that some of the areas down south, Naranja, Parts of the stead, Florida City are worse, and maybe even Liberty City, but yeah, Overtown is nowhere I'd want to stay. To be honest If I was a kid with the potential to get away like that, no way I'd stay. It would be hard to have good influences out there.

Advertisement
Back