The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 13h
Tired of Miami.

Can't wait to get away.

The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 45m
My days in Miami limited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when there was a sense of pride in rep'n your hometown? Wow, those days seem long ago.

Does this stuff happen around the country as much as it does down here?

Advertisement
that's why we grab OOS kids.. They want to leave home too. I went a few states away for college so I can relate to the young man. Good luck CT, but once you gone you gone bro.

Remember when there was a sense of pride in rep'n your hometown? Wow, those days seem long ago.

The worst thing is the utter hypocrisy that will be on display when these kids do leave Miami to play college ball. They will throw up the "305" and talk about how they're Miami boys, all while donning some other team's colors in hick town. Then, if they are good enough, they will have a career in the NFL and make Miami their home again

Advertisement

The worst thing is the utter hypocrisy that will be on display when these kids do leave Miami to play college ball. They will throw up the "305" and talk about how they're Miami boys, all while donning some other team's colors in hick town. Then, if they are good enough, they will have a career in the NFL and make Miami their home again

seems like the trend

I wouldn't read into this THAT much. I looked through his pics and he has multiple pics of Spean Spence, Jermaine Grace, and himself donning an old school Canes jacket.

/he gone

Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

Advertisement
Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

Well I can see why you'd wanna get out of Overtown

Tired of Miami.

Can't wait to get away.

The Cold Loner ‏@F5_Chad 45m
My days in Miami limited.

Watch, someone will ask him about those comments and he'll laugh and answer that people are overreacting and that he was only talking about leaving town for the weekend on a recruiting trip. These kid's know people are watching their every action and word and a lot of them enjoy causing a stir with cryptic tweets like these..

... and people still believe Lice and Beano are friends of Miami.

Imagine what a ****like Beano tell these kids everyday about the school he hates...

Advertisement
Back