chad thomas tweets ..

111.gif

Advertisement
Ya'll hate twitter when it's bad but love it when a kid reps us so i'm confused.

It's like cops everyone hate them until they need to dial 911 for real.

Twitter is for chicks and ***gots. Period. Good news. Bad news. Doesn't matter.

Lulz. How old are you *****? Twitter is a live news feed. Great for ****. Awesome for **** jokes. You really are behind the times, my man. Get off my lawn Chise.

Everyone remember this in February, so if Ice trys to blame Golden again we can defend the man instead of jumping on him. The question is what is wrong at BTW that all these kids want to move out of town?

u do realize that Overtown where BTW is located is the WORST part of Miami BY FAR right...?

I'd Venture to say that some of the areas down south, Naranja, Parts of the stead, Florida City are worse, and maybe even Liberty City, but yeah, Overtown is nowhere I'd want to stay. To be honest If I was a kid with the potential to get away like that, no way I'd stay. It would be hard to have good influences out there.

Fortunately, UM isn't in Overtown. It's in one of the nicest areas in South Florida. All this "get away" nonsense is being propounded by the scumbag street agents, grifters and local louts looking to pimp these kids for money to programs outside the area desperate for S. FL talent.

I said this last year, but this area has become a rat-infested cesspool with the likes of that convict Beanbag in these kids' ears every day waxing poetic about how great it is in Tallahassee or street agent filth talking up the beauty of Loserville, Kuntucky.

Our corches get a few hours with these kids. The scumbags, pimps and degenerates have access to them EVERY DAY. Whose message is going to get heard loudest?

Now I'm intrigued. Who is Beanbag? I figured out who Lice is, not too hard.

Bean is the guy at BTW with some nebulous title like "Director of Football Operations" who is constantly publicly trashing UM. He's got a laundry list of arrests on his record (at least one or two for violent acts), yet he's allowed to work at a local HS.

Ya'll hate twitter when it's bad but love it when a kid reps us so i'm confused.

It's like cops everyone hate them until they need to dial 911 for real.

Twitter is for chicks and ***gots. Period. Good news. Bad news. Doesn't matter.

Lulz. How old are you *****? Twitter is a live news feed. Great for ****. Awesome for **** jokes. You really are behind the times, my man. Get off my lawn Chise.

Sounds like the WEZ to me. Though the WEZ doesn't have all the teenage angst.

i just dont want to hear about why we have so many dudes from GA, TX,NJ and CA in a few years because of guys like this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back