Chad Thomas sample featured on new Drake/DJ Khaled track

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Awww mane, Some fans not gonna like Chad isnt focused on football, at this rate Chad might not even make the team come fall practice... LOL...

Advertisement
The compliance office is aware and monitors this.

I'm not sure what the rule is regarding fair market value of intellectual property, but it's possible that any income that exceeds whatever limit there are could be placed in a trust. Not sure.

But again, one has to assume the compliance office does their job so us plebes don't have to worry about it. This is 100% on the compliance people who are paid salaries to make sure we stay out of trouble.

There's a CiS member that is an unconfidential informant for Craig Anderson and Dan Raben in Compliance. Maybe she can find out more info on this. She already confirmed that a chicken tendie platter doesn't break any rules. @MeddlingQueen

Drake vocals don't match with the beat at all.....kills the whole vibe. Chad doing his thing tho extremely talented young man .....

Advertisement
On a recent post he mentioned all the artists he's worked with thus far and then he said "somebody tell Trick make my dream come true".

Hopefully we'll see that in the near future. The world needs some new Trick.

track has a straight Miami jook vibe. Might end up being the anthem that gets the team fired up before each game

The compliance office is aware and monitors this.

I'm not sure what the rule is regarding fair market value of intellectual property, but it's possible that any income that exceeds whatever limit there are could be placed in a trust. Not sure.

But again, one has to assume the compliance office does their job so us plebes don't have to worry about it. This is 100% on the compliance people who are paid salaries to make sure we stay out of trouble.

There's a CiS member that is an unconfidential informant for Craig Anderson and Dan Raben in Compliance. Maybe she can find out more info on this. She already confirmed that a chicken tendie platter doesn't break any rules. @MeddlingQueen

Why?

Let compliance do their job behind the scenes and let everything stay copacetic.

Why on fūcking earth do we want to discuss and put compliance issues and discuss possible violations on the public airwaves, when we have people whose job it is to keep us compliant and out of trouble. If you're an actual fan of the program, as I'm guessing you and most are, you want this handled appropriately and quietly. I'm talking about in general, because I'm sure everything with Chad is being handled appropriately and internally.

I'm not big on quashing discussions and threads, but I'm pretty sure [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] and the mods feel that any real issues be handled privately by compliance. It's the best thing for the program, and what any intelligent Cane supporter would want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back