Chad Thomas is still getting bigger

can't wait to check out the game against Norcross. I live in Norcross so def gonna wear my orange n green. Will be interesting to see if any interaction between Miami commits Chris Herndon and Bethel/Thomas.

When do they play Norcross? If I'm still here in GA I will go.

Advertisement
can't wait to check out the game against Norcross. I live in Norcross so def gonna wear my orange n green. Will be interesting to see if any interaction between Miami commits Chris Herndon and Bethel/Thomas.

I just found out by OP's last sentence...August 24, 7 pm at Norcross high by spalding dr.

Better DE prospect in this class? I doubt it! Dominated those linemen, like they were 50lbs lighter than him. We are lucky as **** to have him.
he was already one of the top 5 prospects in the state and he'll continue to elevate his game. his frame and athleticism is just unreal. someone mentione jason pierre paul as a comparison earlier and that's exactly what i see when i look at him. his junior season was already unreal now imagine what he'll do going forward.

Seeing his highlights, his film from the opening and his physical development, it's hard to believe there is a better defensive prospect in the country. If he played in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana or South Carolina he'd probably be one of the top 10 rated national prospects. I firmly believe that because there is so much talent in Florida our prospects are downgraded by services or the rivals 150 would be the Florida 75/USA 75.

Advertisement
It'll be really be something is this kid could grow into a SDE. He already has the technique and strength.. But if he could grow to about the 275 range... He'd be a nightmare!

234.jpg
Shout out to Stephen Stucker and his hilarious role in one of the greatest comedies ever!

235.jpg
Chad Thomas is still getting bigger

And Leon is getting laaaarrrrrrger!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Today Chad Thomas tweeted out that he is now measured in at 6'6". For those of you who care it was without shoes on.

Also this off-season Chad has added lots of muscle and with that added about 15-20 LBS He now stands in between 240-245 LBS.

We know how deadly he is around the edge with his 4.8 40 speed but his inside pass rush has been inconsistent. The added muscle should hopefully make him a beast when facing opposing interior lineman.

We will get to see Chad in pads in real competition though on August 24 as he and Booker T. Washington face nationally ranked Norcross (GA) at 7:00 PM on ESPN.

I got bigger after reading this

Advertisement
Said in another thread hat I believe he is the best committed prospect we have. He's gonna be one of those 6'6" 280 athletic as **** DE.

I'm right there with you. I think he's going to blow people away this year. Valentine is my #1 because of position but we sure need an impact DE too. 1A and 1B for me.

He and Valentine are the best for the needs but I my favorite commit is Owens just love his line-backing ability but I feel like he wont stick for some reason.

Advertisement

I just found out by OP's last sentence...August 24, 7 pm at Norcross high by spalding dr.

****. I gotta get out to that one. I'm assuming that's a Friday.

After watching him knock that top OL prospect on his ***, he has vaulted to my favorite recruit in this class.

Finally a REAL, old Miami style, pass rushing Defensive End. Long, athletic with great bend and an explosive get-off.

My favorite thing about him is that his pass rushing skills are already extremely refined. He knows how to set Linemen up for the bull rush, he uses his hands well, he's versatile with his moves.

This is a kid who can help us immediately. This isn't a Tyriq McCord, who's athletic but undersized. This isn't a Jelani Hamilton, who's got a D1 DE body but isn't explosive. This isn't an Anthony Chickillo, who's big but robotic and can't bend. This guy is a **** freak. The type of DE who can be a top-5 pick IMO.

****. I gotta get out to that one. I'm assuming that's a Friday.

After watching him knock that top OL prospect on his ***, he has vaulted to my favorite recruit in this class.

August 24 is a Saturday.

Advertisement
Back