Chad Thomas Gettin' Big

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
Chad Thomas tweeted out that he is now 6'5-247.
I'm really looking forward to him playing early and often.

Advertisement
b9ecfa469da411e3b6060a121491ab0d_8.jpg

Chad is clearly coming in to push Chick and others for playing time. He is without question more athletic, fluid and now apparently 10-12 lbs heavier than Chick was as a freshman and he hasnt even enrolled yet.

Him and Quan are going to be terrifying. Add in guys like Trent Harris, McCord, Mike Smith. Honestly our pass rush was much improved last year (not saying much, it also didnt last) but the guys on our roster aren't the types of pass rushers like we are bringing in. There is elite pass rush skill with these guys.

Advertisement
Reference this pic two years from now because it's gonna be hilarious. After hearing him and Jackson talk about push-ups multiple times as a way they planned to train and get bigger before arriving here, when Tho,as steps into a real weight room, he's gonna explode.

I think he's going to end up looking and playing like JPP by the time he leaves here.

Reference this pic two years from now because it's gonna be hilarious. After hearing him and Jackson talk about push-ups multiple times as a way they planned to train and get bigger before arriving here, when Tho,as steps into a real weight room, he's gonna explode.

I think he's going to end up looking and playing like JPP by the time he leaves here.

Tbh, I think CT will play more like Tuck, DJ will be JPP and Trent will be a lil bit like Osi in how he can play both de and lb now while still having good weight. Its scary what we COULD do with this grew up if theyre used the right way

Advertisement
Jackson will be a thicker , slightly shorter Dion Jordan to me -- Keke Mingo.

Advertisement
kept saying that this kid isnt a JACK, he is going to be a straight DE even in our scheme. He will be 255-60 by the time Fall rolls around and will be 280+ by the time he leaves......

Advertisement

Who's JPP? If he's a pro, I wouldn't know, since I don't follow pro football anymore. I hate the pros.

Names, please, not initials.

Names? Sorry, I have trouble with face recognition. I assume the guy o the left is Chad. Is that the big NT from the Cali Juco? Who's on the right? I have no idea who these guys are.
These are all Booker T kids, Chad on the left, I believe that's Jordan Ingraham in the middle, not sure on the right, maybe Lamar Parker.

Last edited:
kept saying that this kid isnt a JACK, he is going to be a straight DE even in our scheme. He will be 255-60 by the time Fall rolls around and will be 280+ by the time he leaves......
I really hope he never reaches 280 or even 270, we don't need another Chickillo

Advertisement
Back