Chad Thomas gets into practice scuffle, flips off fan

You soft shouldered faqqit be gone..and I WILL BE THERE on 8/24
Alright we’re do you want to meet up mutherfvcker? I ain’t playing around, let’s test that theory of yours man to man. I’ll already be warmed up by knocking some gaytors out but don’t worry I’ll save plenty for **** talking ***. Que bola b|tch?!

Advertisement
gasp.gif

OMG! A Football player flipped someone off?!?!?!? Call the National guard!!!!!!

Advertisement
Our "fans" did the same thing when chad was here, question if he was all in, if he was in weight room, why he was making beats and not in weight room 24/7. Even though repeatedly was thought of as leader and spoken highly of by Richt, Diaz and his dline coach. it comes with territory when you deal with fans, especially if they arent just regular but are on social media/message boards and such.

Advertisement
View attachment 91336

Lol I forgot how fuqqing retarded 90% of Cleveland fans are until I clicked these tweets. All that offseason champion chit getting to their heads...they better hope they dont choke like most big offseason movers do
They have to hang their hats on something. The Indians are chokes and the Cavs suck ***. The ****eyes lost Urban. Their Downtown area is nice though lol.

Advertisement
IMO fans buy the tickets without them the owner don't pay the players. Sometimes it's hard to turn the other cheek but without fans there's no game. Love Chad but he should of kept running and looked the other way. Pride is a hard thing to check at the door.

Advertisement
I don’t have to act rational after a fight because I’m no body and no one give a fvck how I act after a fight because I don’t have anything to loose. Chad is trying to make a team and has millions to lose. So call me crazy but I would think some one telling you to hustle isn’t the end all insult that’s deserve reaction when your trying to make a team. This world these days is literally so full of snowflakes that the word hustle is now an insult. Gtfoh!
Ok, I agree he has all a lot to lose, but the dude is human. I wouldn't say flipping someone the bird makes him a snowflake, I think that's just a term someone throws around to insult. The fan wasn't necessarily out of line, neither was Chad for reacting.

Alright we’re do you want to meet up mutherfvcker? I ain’t playing around, let’s test that theory of yours man to man. I’ll already be warmed up by knocking some gaytors out but don’t worry I’ll save plenty for **** talking ***. Que bola b|tch?!

Eat a dikc lame a$$ duck faced beotch...triggered motha phucka gonna eat a bunch of pills and drank a fifth of gin! Eat dikc and die you hoe a$$ pu$$y.

Last edited:
Eat a dikc lame a$$ duck faced beotch...triggered motha phucka gonna eat a bunch of pills and drank a fifth of gin! Eat dikc and die you hoe a$$ pu$$y.
Yea I see who the coward is. Keep ducking me punk! You talk **** to the wrong bull today. I’ve called you out twice and all I’ve got back is blowoff coward responses. I’ll tell you what, you want some, you know how to get a hold of me. Or better yet just look for the commotion/scuffle in the parking lot because I can guarantee you I’m gonna be knocking out the gaytor that day and if you still want to test out your theory I’ll serve you up some too.

Advertisement
Back