Chad Thomas gets into practice scuffle, flips off fan

Advertisement
Their fans really hate him because he raps and think he isn’t working hard. It’s crazy. Fans want players to be nothing but only a football player. Hope he does well the rest of the camp but he’s making unnecessary noise by flipping off a fan right or wrong(the fan is wrong af but still)... can’t do that when you trying to make an nfl team

Their fans really hate him because he raps and think he isn’t working hard. It’s crazy. Fans want players to be nothing but only a football player. Hope he does well the rest of the camp but he’s making unnecessary noise by flipping off a fan right or wrong(the fan is wrong af but still)... can’t do that when you trying to make an nfl team
How In the **** is the fan wrong?! All he was doing is encouraging him to hustle. I love chad but if that’s all it takes for him to lose his professionalism, then he needs to thicken up his skin. This is the nfl, listening to the words out of fans mouths right or wrong is part of it. It’s what he signed up for.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190728-132256_Chrome.jpg

Lol I forgot how fuqqing retarded 90% of Cleveland fans are until I clicked these tweets. All that offseason champion chit getting to their heads...they better hope they dont choke like most big offseason movers do

Advertisement
View attachment 91336

Lol I forgot how fuqqing retarded 90% of Cleveland fans are until I clicked these tweets. All that offseason champion chit getting to their heads...they better hope they dont choke like most big offseason movers do

Yeah, when he starts bringing QBs down, dip****s like that tard will be sucking him off. Typical. That's clearly a Tainter fan anyway, anybody not an Ohio Taint fan that pulls for the Brownies love UM guys.

UM

How I’m the **** is the fan wrong?! All he was doing is encouraging him to hustle. I love chad but that’s all it takes for him to loose hi professionalism, then he needs to thicken up his skin. This is the nfl, listening to the words out of fans mouths right or wrong is part of it. It’s what he signed up for.

None of that gives a fan the right to tell him how he should live my life...as long as he is living up to my contract fans have NOTHING to say.

How I’m the **** is the fan wrong?! All he was doing is encouraging him to hustle. I love chad but that’s all it takes for him to loose hi professionalism, then he needs to thicken up his skin. This is the nfl, listening to the words out of fans mouths right or wrong is part of it. It’s what he signed up for.
You've obviously never been in a fight before

You have no idea how many other things were said in this (or other) practices before he "lost his professionalism." Yeah, some slob in the stands telling Chad to hustle during practice (while he is still hot from a scuffle) may not seem like much to you, but you probably wouldn't want some random dude giving you unsolicited advice on how to do your job (and especially not right after getting into an argument with a coworker and being reprimanded by your boss for it).

Advertisement
None of that gives a fan the right to tell him how he should live my life...as long as he is living up to my contract fans have NOTHING to say.
And where or when did the fan say anything about how he lives his life? All he said was hustle! Give me a break dude, looks like you need to grow some thicker skin too. Smh

Advertisement
And where or when did the fan say anything about how he lives his life? All he said was hustle! Give me a break dude, looks like you need to grow some thicker skin too. Smh

Simply by making comments to Chad he did...be a fan and root for the team. Just because you bought a ticket doesn't make you the head coach.

Advertisement
You act rationally after you just been in a fight?
I don’t have to act rational after a fight because I’m no body and no one give a fvck how I act after a fight because I don’t have anything to loose. Chad is trying to make a team and has millions to lose. So call me crazy but I would think some one telling you to hustle isn’t the end all insult that’s deserve reaction when your trying to make a team. This world these days is literally so full of snowflakes that the word hustle is now an insult. Gtfoh!

Football fans want football player to play football. Groundbreaking.

Advertisement
Back