CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
Well, even if we did, do you think he would look like this?
This offense is fantastic and uses every inch of the field vertically and horizontally, it uses TEs and RBs in pass Game consistently

We need this OC or a disciple AND a QB like Penix!!!!!

We were just talking about this offense last night, ours. See the difference and why I've consistently said it doesn't matter who the QB is with the circus that is calling our plays?

We were just talking about this offense last night, ours. See the difference and why I've consistently said it doesn't matter who the QB is with the circus that is calling our plays?
Yup
We don’t do anything easy
There are so many free yards to take and good coordinators do it
All the time

We Make it way to hard to
Move ball compared
To these really good offensive minds

Advertisement
Yup
We don’t do anything easy
There are so many free yards to take and good coordinators do it
All the time

We Make it way to hard to
Move ball compared
To these really good offensive minds
the lesson I take from tonight is it's much easier to win with a dynamic offense that spreads the field and an ok defense (uw) than with an ok offense that doesn't spread the field and a great defense (michigan)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Killer timing for that injury and tough luck for a possible championship matchup

no thats not it. have been begging Texas to run the ball more all game, and they should have. pretty much every time they have punted they've gotten behind the sticks passing on 1st down.

my point, half joking, is that coach would understand Michigan winning with the offense they run as validation of his wet dream of offense and double down on it. when in reality if Michigan wins the championship its gonna be on the backs of their defense and their offense, as we saw tonight, leaves them very little margin of error.
It’s the blue print he saw while he was being mentored by Saban at Bama it’s what he sees working

Advertisement
I get your line of thinking but I think you went a bridge too far with that last comment. Dak is an above average QB but not great but I think you are jaded there and caught in the moment with Baker. Baker had a great year by his standards but he will regress back to the mean. Funny enough with the Cowboys, your issue hasn’t been overpaying for Dak and not having other resources elsewhere. Your issue is that Dak hasn’t delivered. That all said consider it from a Bear’s fan perspective…. I wish we had Dak and win 10 games.
👍😂….id trade you Dak right now for first
Pick and a couple of others that bears have!!!

I’ve watched dak for seven years and he comes up small almost
All the time when it matters, thus, I’m ready
To move
On and start clock over w rookie QB
We have to pay lamb and parsons
And you can’t do it when dak eats 25% of cap and doesn’t deliver innclutch

Its perspective, I get it as you say you are a bears fan and would love ten wins
As would many other fans…

But I’m a spoiled cowboy fan who watched staubach and Landry win (and lose SBs)…and watched Jimmy build dynasty- to me it’s SB or bust
I’d rather start
Over w a top 5 pick versus win 7-10 games a year and perpetually be a middling franchise

That’s just my
Perspective 👍

Advertisement
Back