CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

You could say he was ****ed over
@Ispyin
Ben Stiller Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

@PIPO This guy again?

Advertisement
do you think Texas had higher odds scoring a touchdown with 50 seconds or 20?

think about that, phone a friend, and get back to me. because you're argument doesn't make sense

if they had kneeled the ball, Texas would have had 30 less seconds than they did. point blank period. I get that you get into arguments with people a lot, but really this isn't an opinion thing, you're wrong.

texas didn't score anyway, but Washingotn opened the door by running when they could have kneeled it - not to mention getting a key player injured
I know you guys have PTSD from Mario, but you don’t kneel when you can’t run the clock out. He could’ve just as easily broke a tackle and ended it right there. An injury in that situation is nothing but bad luck.

I got Michigan unless Penix goes crazy and has an all time game. But I think UMs front is stronger than Texas fronts
Disagree. Texas has been better against the run this year, while playing better offenses. The difference is Michigan is better in the secondary. The key to the game will be if Washington can stop Michigan’s run game.

Disagree. Texas has been better against the run this year, while playing better offenses. The difference is Michigan is better in the secondary. The key to the game will be if Washington can stop Michigan’s run game.
That’s a good point

UMs run game will be tough to stop, I felt like Texas gave up on the run game and they were doing well. Texas qb is cheeks man

That’s a good point

UMs run game will be tough to stop, I felt like Texas gave up on the run game and they were doing well. Texas qb is cheeks man
Hard not to give up on the run game when your RB’s keep fumbling. I’ve been down on Washington’s run defense most of the year, and then they shut me up against Oregon in the P12 champ. This game has me right back questioning if they can hang. Michigan is much better at that game than Oregon and Texas. Washington might need a couple turnovers to get some stops.

But yea man Ewers was not great. He didn’t cost them the game, but he certainly didn’t do much to help them win it. A lot left on the table for Texas. They’ll be shaking their heads about this one for a while.

Advertisement
Hard not to give up on the run game when your RB’s keep fumbling. I’ve been down on Washington’s run defense most of the year, and then they shut me up against Oregon in the P12 champ. This game has me right back questioning if they can hang. Michigan is much better at that game than Oregon and Texas. Washington might need a couple turnovers to get some stops.

But yea man Ewers was not great. He didn’t cost them the game, but he certainly didn’t do much to help them win it. A lot left on the table for Texas. They’ll be shaking their heads about this one for a while.
Texas is held back by that dude. If he was able to win games they probably win the chip. They will stay around the top ten that thing is already in cruise control. Them Michigan bama and UGA are already on auto pilot

Advertisement
I know you guys have PTSD from Mario, but you don’t kneel when you can’t run the clock out. He could’ve just as easily broke a tackle and ended it right there. An injury in that situation is nothing but bad luck.
I think the awful decision was on the previous drive on 3rd down inside the 15. 3rd and long, you know (or should) a combination of a FG and 35 seconds off the clock results in a very high probability jump of winning, yet you go recklessly aggressive and throw an incomplete pass? I’m a huge proponent of aggressive playcalling, but when you can virtually seal a game, do it. If you don’t love what you see on pre snap, run a QB sneak to the middle of the field, run down the clock, and kick the FG.

Advertisement
I think the awful decision was on the previous drive on 3rd down inside the 15. 3rd and long, you know (or should) a combination of a FG and 35 seconds off the clock results in a very high probability jump of winning, yet you go recklessly aggressive and throw an incomplete pass? I’m a huge proponent of aggressive playcalling, but when you can virtually seal a game, do it. If you don’t love what you see on pre snap, run a QB sneak to the middle of the field, run down the clock, and kick the FG.
Yep I mentioned this earlier. It’s 3rd and long in the red zone. You run it and force Texas to use another TO. Period.

That’s a good point

Texas also had some very wild fumbles on fluke plays. Poor ball security. I’ve watched a ton of UW football this year simply due to the lil homie committing, & a slew of frat brothers who pledged there just moved out here & that’s all they watch.

When I tell u UW have had some of these most fortunate situations in their favor for like the last 8 games, it’s uncanny. Whether a ref missing a fumble on them leading to a go ahead TD, a missed FG from close range, an illegal fwd pass missed, a fumble by a team driving on them, a missed holding call leading to a go ahead TD, it’s insane. No team have won this many games by 7 points or less in a row in CFB history like UW. Lol.

If UofM plays a clean game, UW loses. Michigan’s secondary is elite & sound. Texas should’ve stayed w/ the run game; they were avg. like 7 ypc. I’m excited for next week

Advertisement
Texas also had some very wild fumbles on fluke plays. Poor ball security. I’ve watched a ton of UW football this year simply due to the lil homie committing, & a slew of frat brothers who pledged there just moved out here & that’s all they watch.

When I tell u UW have had some of these most fortunate situations in their favor for like the last 8 games, it’s uncanny. Whether a ref missing a fumble on them leading to a go ahead TD, a missed FG from close range, an illegal fwd pass missed, a fumble by a team driving on them, a missed holding call leading to a go ahead TD, it’s insane. No team have won this many games by 7 points or less in a row in CFB history like UW. Lol.

If UofM plays a clean game, UW loses. Michigan’s secondary is elite & sound. Texas should’ve stayed w/ the run game; they were avg. like 7 ypc. I’m excited for next week
The crazy sh was UMs special team blunders I was surprised at that. That had to be nerves it almost cost them the game

do you think Texas had higher odds scoring a touchdown with 50 seconds or 20?

think about that, phone a friend, and get back to me. because you're argument doesn't make sense

if they had kneeled the ball, Texas would have had 30 less seconds than they did. point blank period. I get that you get into arguments with people a lot, but really this isn't an opinion thing, you're wrong.

texas didn't score anyway, but Washingotn opened the door by running when they could have kneeled it - not to mention getting a key player injured

Are u watching the NFL Night Game? If so, u will see The Houston Texans were in the same exact predicament as UW, having the ball w/ under 2 mins & their opponent having 2 T.Os. Did u see what they did? They ran plays to drain as much time off the clock b/c kneeling would’ve left too much time on the clock.

So pls, let’s not ever compare what happened at GT w/ Mario w/ any other coach’s time management. Again, u will never see a team go in V-Formation when it’s impossible to kill the clock, b/c u’ll leave too much time where a team in today’s football can cover 50 yrds w/in 15-20 secs w/ ease.

Advertisement
Back