CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
for coach's sake we want UW to win. they the team who spreads the field then throws the ball down the field in the middle of the field. we don't want the only team who uses more TEs and OL than us to win
So you don’t like fyzical💪🏾football to win out, got it.

Advertisement
this was such a good drive by UW. thought they got a bit loosey goosey last drive and gave Texas momentum. used short passes till they crossed the 50 then took the deep shot, then got 3 pts an a took 5 min off the clock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very true

As a cowboys fan I view it differently.
I want SB wins - that’s it.
Winning 10 games a year doesn’t mean ****
Winning NFC East every other year doesn’t mean ****
Winning wild card game - BFD
Winning divisional - meh

I’m jaded w dak raping cowboys for every penny a few years ago which forced us to get rid of Amari Cooper!

My
Belief is that if you are a QB and going to ask for all the $$$ you **** well better
Make everyone on the team better (Mahomes and Burrow are the two I believe fit that criteria
And maybe Allen)

But I’m not sold on any other high paid QBs
Wilson, Herbert, Watson, Dak, - do they make their teams better?????? That’s a lot of money for almost zero playoff wins sans Russ early during rook deal

Or would you be better
Off w game manager QB w studs everywhere?
I’m convinced Baker Mayfield could
Have same record as Dak for 1/4 of the price which would allow us another 30m for players to surround him with!!
I get your line of thinking but I think you went a bridge too far with that last comment. Dak is an above average QB but not great but I think you are jaded there and caught in the moment with Baker. Baker had a great year by his standards but he will regress back to the mean. Funny enough with the Cowboys, your issue hasn’t been overpaying for Dak and not having other resources elsewhere. Your issue is that Dak hasn’t delivered. That all said consider it from a Bear’s fan perspective…. I wish we had Dak and win 10 games.

Advertisement
So you don’t like fyzical💪🏾football to win out, got it.
no thats not it. have been begging Texas to run the ball more all game, and they should have. pretty much every time they have punted they've gotten behind the sticks passing on 1st down.

my point, half joking, is that coach would understand Michigan winning with the offense they run as validation of his wet dream of offense and double down on it. when in reality if Michigan wins the championship its gonna be on the backs of their defense and their offense, as we saw tonight, leaves them very little margin of error.

Can someone please tell me where the Husky's are gonna be next year... I forgot.
1704173187940.png

Advertisement
Back