CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

If Michigan thinks Penix is hard to handle, wait til they get a moneyshot from Emory Williams next year in the playoffs.
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Let me be clear, I hate UW. I ain’t forgot about 1994, 2000, or Rick Neuheisel’s bytching about us in 2001. Furthermore, don’t think I forgot how Adidas’ treated us in favor of them immediately after we signed on.

Plus, my girl is WASU alum so that’s added another log to my fire. The only saving grace for me not being full nuclear on my hatred for UW is the lil homie committed to them for the class of 2024, & he’s my bff God’s son. That’s it. Lol
I don’t care for any of these teams but I just want to Texas to loose then for Washington to get smoked by Michigan which I dislike but they have beaten the taints 3 times in a row and are no threat to our Canes so let them have the natty they deserve it for Stuffing Saban.

Advertisement
I don’t care for any of these teams but I just want to Texas to loose then for Washington to get smoked by Michigan which I dislike but they have beaten the taints 3 times in a row and are no threat to our Canes so let them have the natty they deserve it for Stuffing Saban.
for coach's sake we want UW to win. they the team who spreads the field then throws the ball down the field in the middle of the field. we don't want the only team who uses more TEs and OL than us to win

Advertisement
All this talk about not playing conservative as a falcons fan i just shrug. Man what could have been on that fateful night if we just ran the **** ball. God i hate my life

a.d. Mitchell was still higher off the ground halfway down from his apex when he caught the ball than I am when I dream of jumping. wild athletic display there

Advertisement
Advertisement
a.d. Mitchell was still higher off the ground halfway down from his apex when he caught the ball than I am when I dream of jumping. wild athletic display there
You just have to
Implement that extra leg pump and you will
Just go higher 😂

Advertisement
Back