CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
Having a great QB also makes the GM’s job that much easier. Sure the SB is everyone’s ultimate prize but more often than not you only have to be good to keep your job and a great QB regardless of how expensive, not only gets you there but most likely gets you to prolonged success as well.
Very true

As a cowboys fan I view it differently.
I want SB wins - that’s it.
Winning 10 games a year doesn’t mean ****
Winning NFC East every other year doesn’t mean ****
Winning wild card game - BFD
Winning divisional - meh

I’m jaded w dak raping cowboys for every penny a few years ago which forced us to get rid of Amari Cooper!

My
Belief is that if you are a QB and going to ask for all the $$$ you **** well better
Make everyone on the team better (Mahomes and Burrow are the two I believe fit that criteria
And maybe Allen)

But I’m not sold on any other high paid QBs
Wilson, Herbert, Watson, Dak, - do they make their teams better?????? That’s a lot of money for almost zero playoff wins sans Russ early during rook deal

Or would you be better
Off w game manager QB w studs everywhere?
I’m convinced Baker Mayfield could
Have same record as Dak for 1/4 of the price which would allow us another 30m for players to surround him with!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huskies!!!!

Let me be clear, I hate UW. I ain’t forgot about 1994, 2000, or Rick Neuheisel’s bytching about us in 2001. Furthermore, don’t think I forgot how Adidas’ treated us in favor of them immediately after we signed on.

Plus, my girl is WASU alum so that’s added another log to my fire. The only saving grace for me not being full nuclear on my hatred for UW is the lil homie committed to them for the class of 2024, & he’s my bff God’s son. That’s it. Lol

Advertisement
Very true

As a cowboys fan I view it differently.
I want SB wins - that’s it.
Winning 10 games a year doesn’t mean ****
Winning NFC East every other year doesn’t mean ****
Winning wild card game - BFD
Winning divisional - meh

I’m jaded w dak raping cowboys for every penny a few years ago which forced us to get rid of Amari Cooper!

My
Belief is that if you are a QB and going to ask for all the $$$ you **** well better
Make everyone on the team better (Mahomes and Burrow are the two I believe fit that criteria
And maybe Allen)

But I’m not sold on any other high paid QBs
Wilson, Herbert, Watson, Dak, - do they make their teams better?????? That’s a lot of money for almost zero playoff wins sans Russ early during rook deal

Or would you be better
Off w game manager QB w studs everywhere?
I’m convinced Baker Mayfield could
Have same record as Dak for 1/4 of the price which would allow us another 30m for players to surround him with!!
Seems the Cowboys agree with you, what with them only winning 4 Playoff games in the 21st C.

Let me be clear, I hate UW. I ain’t forgot about 1994, 2000, or Rick Neuheisel’s bytching about us in 2001. Furthermore, don’t think I forgot how Adidas’ treated us in favor of them immediately after we signed on.

Plus, my girl is WASU alum so that’s added another log to my fire. The only saving grace for me not being full nuclear on my hatred for UW is the lil homie committed to them for the class of 2024, & he’s my bff God’s son. That’s it. Lol
65-7 was a wonderful night

46-3 a beautiful day

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how Michigan does playing against a good QB for the first time all season
Michigan D-line is legit and their running game is legit.

UW will struggle some, IMO. I don’t think it will be high scoring like this game.

Seems the Cowboys agree with you, what with them only winning 4 Playoff games in the 21st C.
Nah, they are gonna waste a quarter of their cap on Dak to watch him continually **** his pants in any big game outside of Jerruh world.

I’d love them to trade his ***
But this last
Year on his current deal is 59.5M for 2024 so they will extend him to spread it out
But in the end
All they are doing is paying Superstar salary for a glorified game manager
Which won’t amount to anything

Advertisement
Back