CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
Inside post? Maybe we put that in the playbook next year

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement
Since when are receivers and running backs are allowed to move prior to snapping the ball and handing off ?

Advertisement
Washington 2023 is closest to LSU 2019 passing offense I've seen.

Just relentless pressure on your pass defense. Penicillin throwing dimes to stud WRs

What a laser. He's not Joe Burrows level (who is?) , but how precise he is most of the time, he reminds me of him. He's not afraid to attempt any throw. That was blanket coverage as well, couldn't ask for better.

Can we get percentages on all teams of transfer portal vs players recruited on the roster? We need to start putting the data together and what positions seem to be more important from which one. We obviously know QB is now a transfer position for the most part.

Advertisement
Follow if you can, gents:

4-5 beautiful chicks in bed at the same time (Washington v Texas) or……

A long night of drawn out loveeeeeeeeeee making with lots of staring in the eyes and only in the missionary position with the same woman gently pounding away (MariBro Ball) not even letting the boy watch with half pajamas on under the covers.

IMG_7820.gif

nephew GIF

Advertisement

A long night of drawn out loveeeeeeeeeee making with lots of staring in the eyes and only in the missionary position with the same woman gently pounding away (MariBro Ball) not even letting the boy watch with half pajamas on under the covers.

View attachment 276485

nephew GIF

My advice and NY's resolution for you, get laid, any way you can. WTF kind of post, but made me laugh.

View attachment 276485

nephew GIF
MariBro Ball is more like slapping yourself in the nuts over and over again just to prove you can take it

My advice and NY's resolution for you, get laid, any way you can. WTF kind of post, but made me laugh.
Brother. I have been having *** with the same woman for **** too long. I had a bit of my personal story attached to the hypothetical.

Advertisement
Back