CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
I don't know which is better having elite WRs or attempting to throw the football over 6 yards. Miami damaged goods.

Texas needs to keep running the ball. Washington hasn't been able to stop them on the ground. not sure what they were thinking in those two drives before they got bailed out by the muffed punt

Advertisement
Washington's receivers are ******* legit

Have to tip my hat to Washington regardless of the outcome. They are a program that never sniffs the top 10 in recruiting, doesn't really have a diehard fanbase, nor do they have a sugar daddy dropping bags. They are a legitimately good team, and not a fluke like TCU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know which is better having elite WRs or attempting to throw the football over 6 yards. Miami damaged goods.
If a QB believe in his WRs, I believe they more willing to make some of those passes. TVD was skittish, and trusted only X. Wrs were open or had a man beat, but for multitude of reason, TVD wouldn't throw the ball.

Advertisement
I'm amazed at the elite backs Texas has had in the last 2 seasons. Last year they had Bijan Robinson and Roschon Johnson who both left to the NFL. This year they have Jonathan Brooks who went 1100 yards then teared his knee and now CJ Baxter is taking over. D@mn they are stacked. Can we just have 1 of those guys over here

If a QB believe in his WRs, I believe they more willing to make some of those passes. TVD was skittish, and trusted only X. Wrs were open or had a man beat, but for multitude of reason, TVD wouldn't throw the ball.
From the looks of it they are coached to target X.

Advertisement
Back