CFP rankings at 9 tonight

Wisconsin has played nobody and on top of that do not pass the eye test.

Fuggg that eye test bull$hit. You gotta be kidding repeating that stupid propaganda. That is just the committee's and ESPN's way of putting in whoever the **** they want. Ohio State was certainly passing the phantom "eye test" until they weren't. Clemson passed the "eye test" till they lost to Cuse...who we beat. Georgia had their eye's wide open...till they sucked. That's all bulls#%t.

Win your motherf@#king games...

Bama
Canes
WI
OK/Clemson (giving Clemson the edge)

That's what it should be...but it won't b/c of that dumb *** eye test crap.

:rickflair2::hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Advertisement
We’ve earned the respect the last two weeks by beating the brakes off our two biggest opponents...now I hope we don’t revert back to playing down to our opposition and go back to just squeaking by 2 teams we ought to boat race.....

Going by their ratings last week Canes have the most dominating quality win going. Would be totally hypocritical to discount that win now after they raved over ND last week. As for quality losses they are equal to a so called moral victory. Both just equal a loss in my humble opinion
I agree that it would be hypocritical to discount, but did UGA look like the number 1 team? Of course not. (Did Miami’s opponent look like the #3 team?). Which says their 1-point win to start the season MAY not have been weighed as heavily, and the loss by their opponent should not have been discounted as much - and that’s recognizing that the opponent has played a tougher schedule with wins over MSU and USC.

I have no Clue what criteria they will.use this week as justification. Probably more BS. Just expressing my opinion

The Criteria changes based on what the SEC does. When they have quality wins, its about resume. When they dont, its the eye test

1. Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

What do you guys think? I honestly hope they put us at 4, behind Clemson. Watching this team play ****ed off is fun, and I feel like it will provide even more motivation this week

If this team needs to be slighted by rankings lists for motivation (hint: they don't) then they won't have to worry about the CFP because they have no shot. This isn't low-level high school football where that kind of crap matters to immature kids.

Advertisement
#2 sounds about right for us.

Don't care about anyone else.

1. Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

What do you guys think? I honestly hope they put us at 4, behind Clemson. Watching this team play ****ed off is fun, and I feel like it will provide even more motivation this week

Advertisement
1. Bama
2. OU
3. Miami
4. Clemson

Best/Most exciting Final 4 IMO

Bama/Clem - Sugar Bowl

OU/Miami - Rose Bowl

Bama - Miami - Championship

- If we beat Clem in the ACC Title Game they won't get in (unless Wisconsin or OSU lose again)

- If Clem beats us, Wisconsin is in if they Win out/ or if OSU beats Wisc, then things get interesting between (WISC/MIAMI/OSU) for the last spot

- This is all assuming, Bama/OU wins out

Do you guys think he's helping Miami during the CFP committee conversations? I wonder how the dynamics on those conversations are. If they have a voice that carries a lot of weight and everyone for the most part follows suit or if there are factions in there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or the President of the CFB playoff committee who was our previous AD. We will see...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hocutt bailed on us and wasn't fired so at least there's that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back