Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, UGA, Bama

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_2611.gif

Advertisement
I know there's already a thread but figured I would do a poll to see what you guys are thinking

Not necessarily the order - just pick the top 4

- An undefeated power 5 conference champ has never been left out since the CFP started 9 years ago - 13 such teams
- Only 1 team with 1 loss and a conference championship has been left out since the CFP started - Ohio State in 2018, otherwise 15 of 16 teams have gotten IN

I believe they SHOULD pick

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. FSU - **** Louisville for last night btw

I believe they WILL pick

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

FSU getting left out is probably even worse, those morons will claim a national title for years to come. Would rather have Michigan dog walk them
No, if FSU is left out, they will make sure that FSU gets paired up with Georgia in a Bowl Game to end all doubt.

Signed.

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just so everyone knows there was nothing "Power" about the ACC being a P5 conference this year
Don't think it's that at all.

FSU looked like *** the last two weeks because their team is sitting in a suite with a missing leg.

Dig deeper into that FSU schedule and realize something like 7 of their games were played agaist opponents who didn't have their starting QBs.

FSU played 1 compete game all year LSU. Every other game FSU needed some type of lucky bounce (in addition to the other team's starting QB being out) for them to pull many games out.

What FSU's exclusion proves is that the committee cared about how teams played and didn't care about records.

Context determined who was in and who was left out.

If FSU looked competent in either of these last 2 games with either QB, then they would be and may very well be a 3 seed. They didn't mostly due to the facade and sham that is that FSU roster and program Norvell has put together

Don't think it's that at all.

FSU looked like *** the last two weeks because their team is sitting in a suite with a missing leg.

Dig deeper into that FSU schedule and realize something like 7 of their games were played agaist opponents who didn't have their starting QBs.

FSU played 1 compete game all year LSU. Every other game FSU needed some type of lucky bounce (in addition to the other team's starting QB being out) for them to pull many games out.

What FSU's exclusion proves is that the committee cared about how teams played and didn't care about records.

Context determined who was in and who was left out.

If FSU looked competent in either of these last 2 games with either QB, then they would be and may very well be a 3 seed. They didn't mostly due to the facade and sham that is that FSU roster and program Norvell has put together
I was just making the point that ACC was weak conference this year as a whole. I believe the committee got it correct in the exact order I predicted in another thread

If this was 12 teams, only 1 ACC team would be in. Speaks to the argument/crowd who believes we should leave the conference. I feel for the ACC commissioner who may have to deal with that conversation next year if Clemson/MiamiFSU/UNC/etc. come with that pressure.

Advertisement
Back