Votes: 88 55.3%
  • Michigan, Washington, Texas, FSU

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, FSU, Bama

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, UGA, Bama

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
That's a reasonable assumption, but I also think FSU's competition W/L record is an anomaly. Three teams with winning records, not counting L'ville...hopefully we're not in the ****-ACC much longer too.
Maybe. But you go undefeated and you should be playing for the title. They play the games for a reason. It’s not like Bama has been dominant either.

Advertisement
if it's going to be the "best 4"

then why even play the games? why not hold the CFP week 1 and put in UGA, Bama, Ohio State, and Michigan
That's why the four team playoff was always a complete joke. "Best" vs "most deserving" why even have the debate? It's so dumb.

Thank goodness for playoff expansion.

I think the Committee will vote to let FSU in to help out our trash conference. Otherwise, they shouldn’t be let in , especially after surviving LVL last night.

I think it should be Michigan-Washington-FSU-Texas. If they do leave out the SEC which they should curious of the backlash. Sec likes to tout their conference but it’s not as strong as in years past. ACC had a winning record against SEC this year yet they call the ACC weak. Best way to end the Four Team playoff is by ending the SEC run of titles. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
Four best teams are Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama. They can do what they want with that but I feel that’s pretty clear.

As long as FSU doesn’t get it in I’m alright. I don’t understand these “FCK THE SEC” people. That would mean FSU gets in. As much as I hate the SEC, it doesn’t even come close to my hatred for Florida State. I will be the biggest SEC fanboy until 12 o’clock.

Michigan and Washington are in for sure.

Texas beat Bama, but does Bama jump FSU is the only question.

The NCAA should leave the SEC out.

Guess we'll see what happens. Watch them leave Texas and FSU out to drop Georgia and Bama in.

I think it should be Michigan-Washington-FSU-Texas. If they do leave out the SEC which they should curious of the backlash. Sec likes to tout their conference but it’s not as strong as in years past. ACC had a winning record against SEC this year yet they call the ACC weak. Best way to end the Four Team playoff is by ending the SEC run of titles. Just my two cents.
SEC had three opportunities to knock off FSU and Texas. They lost all 3. Time to go home.

Advertisement
As long as FSU doesn’t get it in I’m alright. I don’t understand these “FCK THE SEC” people. That would mean FSU gets in. As much as I hate the SEC, it doesn’t even come close to my hatred for Florida State. I will be the biggest SEC fanboy until 12 o’clock.
Sensible dude right here.

Fck all of you with the fsu should get in Bs. No, they should not.

Ideally I think it’s
Georgia
Texas
Washington
Michigan

Because I don’t think FSU beats any of those 4, but I think they get in and it’s

Washington
Michigan
FSU
Texas

Four best teams are Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama. They can do what they want with that but I feel that’s pretty clear.
Bama is not even close to one of the best teams. If Weigman doesn’t get hurt, or SEC officials know what offensive PI is, they have at least 3 losses.

Advertisement
Michigan and Washington are in for sure.

Texas beat Bama, but does Bama jump FSU is the only question.

The NCAA should leave the SEC out.

Guess we'll see what happens. Watch them leave Texas and FSU out to drop Georgia and Bama in.
This would mean Texas would jump FSU too. Was the Big 12 that good this year?

Advertisement
are we even sure about that ?

Like how do we know Ohio state wouldn’t beat Washington Texas and bama? They have 1 loss

Bama and UGA are in opposite divisions so they get to meet in the title game, Ohio state and Michigan play to get in the champ game

are we even sure about that ?

Like how do we know Ohio state wouldn’t beat Washington Texas and bama? They have 1 loss

Bama and UGA are in opposite divisions so they get to meet in the title game, Ohio state and Michigan play to get in the champ game
Exactly.

This is a really easy playoff selection tbh. You have 3 undefeated champs and a head to head between the one loss teams. What is there to think about?

Either way college football stays winning. The amount of attention and discussion paid to this over the next couple of days and weeks is going to be epic.

Advertisement
Back