Votes: 59 37.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, FSU, Bama

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, UGA, Bama

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters

407cane

All-ACC
I know there's already a thread but figured I would do a poll to see what you guys are thinking

Not necessarily the order - just pick the top 4

- An undefeated power 5 conference champ has never been left out since the CFP started 9 years ago - 13 such teams
- Only 1 team with 1 loss and a conference championship has been left out since the CFP started - Ohio State in 2018, otherwise 15 of 16 teams have gotten IN

I believe they SHOULD pick

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. FSU - **** Louisville for last night btw

I believe they WILL pick

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

FSU getting left out is probably even worse, those morons will claim a national title for years to come. Would rather have Michigan dog walk them

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU’s gonna get in. They’re not one of the four best, but being undefeated matters. It’s funny because all their fans are saying with their “elite” defense and a month of practice for Tate, they can beat anyone. One Even said that Bama won with McElroy so why can’t they with Tate? It’s completely delusional. The guy was 11/25 for 125 against an awful Florida defense. But they say it was a rivalry game so…

This is probably a thread for closet fsu fans who root for them all year to congregate and celebrate, **** them and this thread.. Im out :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Im Out GIF

Advertisement
An undefeated team with the weakest schedule.

Forget the, "An undefeated team has never been left out." Yes, from the CFP, but an undefeated 2004 Auburn team was left out of the BCS Championship game.

I think strength of schedule and strength of wins matter. FSU is last among all CFP contending teams.

Look at ESPN's CFP final projection. FSU is 6th.

Bama SHOULD get in over Fsu. FSU will get in because they’re a major undefeated conference champion. The 12 playoff team format couldn’t have come at a better time. Either way the committee loses credibility.

Advertisement
I will say I think it comical all the FSU boo-hoo'ing because they're undefeated...where does it say if you're undefeated you're automatically in.
Honestly looking at all the teams involved you can't tell me FSU is better than the teams they're being held up against, the defense has looked good but against suspect competition

Advertisement
I will say I think it comical all the FSU boo-hoo'ing because they're undefeated...where does it say if you're undefeated you're automatically in.
Honestly looking at all the teams involved you can't tell me FSU is better than the teams they're being held up against, the defense has looked good but against suspect competition
Our recruiting will go to absolute shlt if the undefeated ACC champion can’t even get in the playoff over two one loss teams.

Our recruiting will go to absolute shlt if the undefeated ACC champion can’t even get in the playoff over two one loss teams.
That's a reasonable assumption, but I also think FSU's competition W/L record is an anomaly. Three teams with winning records, not counting L'ville...hopefully we're not in the ****-ACC much longer too.

Rose: Michigan vs Washington
Sugar: Florida St vs Texas
Rose is 1v4
Sugar is 2v3

0% chance it lands this way.

My guess is it will be:
1 Meatchicken v 4 Alabama
2 Washington v 3 Texas

(edit for what I personally feel it should be)
1 Michigan v 4 Texas
2 Washington v 3 Florida State (vomit)

Leave Bama out in the cold. I just don't see it happening unfortunately

Advertisement
Back