Votes: 88 55.3%
  • Michigan, Washington, Texas, FSU

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, FSU, Bama

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Michigan, Washington, UGA, Bama

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
This would mean Texas would jump FSU too. Was the Big 12 that good this year?

Maybe?

Texas > Bama (lost at home to Texas) > Georgia who just lost to Bama.

Texas lost to OU, who was a 2 loss team.

So who the **** knows. I'd leave the SEC out as what's Bama and Georgia's signature win outside of the SEC. They didn't beat anyone outside of their conference.

Rankings just came out. Michigan, Washington, Texas, and FSU are the top 4.

Advertisement
I think there’s a little bias here lol. Just a little
this is such a fascinating discussion because I love talking college football and CFP

it sucks *** that FSU is the center of these discussions this year

if it was anyone else this board would be more open to agreeing that an undefeated power 5 champ should ALWAYS get in.

Maybe?

So who the **** knows. I'd leave the SEC out as what's Bama and Georgia's signature win outside of the SEC. They didn't beat anyone outside of their conference.

if we're using transitive property, we're better than bama this year lmao

1701622553644.png

Maybe?

Texas and OU was the entire conference. And they lost that game. I’m not running to put Texas ahead of any undefeated team.

Not sure why the AP would do that. Voting and pollsters determining champions is the worst part of college football.

The only real question is fsu or bama. truly a toss up but for some reason I think they put fsu in…having bama jump 4 spots seems excessive while dropping out an undefeated champ that was already in the top 4

Advertisement
The only real question is fsu or bama. truly a toss up but for some reason I think they put fsu in…having bama jump 4 spots seems excessive while dropping out an undefeated champ that was already in the top 4
they had FSU ranked #4 last week with their #2 qb

this week they beat a ranked Louisville team with their #3 qb... their #2 qb will be back for playoffs

so are they saying after beating Louisville they are a worse team? I don't think so

they had FSU ranked #4 last week with their #2 qb

this week they beat a ranked Louisville team with their #3 qb... their #2 qb will be back for playoffs

so are they saying after beating Louisville they are a worse team? I don't think so
Exactly…that’s my thinking

Quick reminder before they announce the Final Four:

If someone mentions Georgia’s 29 game win streak, they are propagandists. UGA won 12 games this year. The other 17 cannot be used to prop up UGA or Bama.

What’s the crazier outcome….both bama and Georgia left out or an undefeated fsu being left out who beat lsu and a respectable schedule

Advertisement
The CFB fan in me wants FSU left out because i don't want to watch another blowout playoff game. The Miami fan in me wants FSU to get in so they get absolutely splattered.

Also the committee discussion should be televised. Doing this **** behind closed doors is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Boo-hoo for FSU. If they had Jordan Travis, there wouldn’t be any question they would be in and Bama would be on the outside. I do believe that an undefeated P5 conference champion should not be left out of of the CFP. Unfortunately, I think they will. I think Texas is a lock because of their win over Bama earlier in the season. Another problem for FSU is Bama beating Georgia is the best win of any team all year.

Boo-hoo for FSU. Miami beat them head to head in 2000 yet some computer nerd polls thought FSU was better and denied the Canes of their rightful place in the national championship game against Oklahoma. Where Miami would’ve kicked Sooner *** and won championship number five. Followed by number six in 2001. And should’ve had number seven in 2002 if not for corrupt officiating.

Yes I’m still salty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back