CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

This is how you win a championship. I love it!

2024 PoRster of the year and 2024 PoRst of the year. Clean sweep!!

Conor Mcgregor Swag GIF by UFC
Only saying several is exactly why I said we weren’t on Michigans level lol. Idk what you’re trying to argue

Advertisement
Advertisement
He played football for Miami during the 2023 season. Idk if you remember
Yeah but he’s no longer on the team!

Look man, if I were you, I would put down the bottle of Miami Koolaid and take a step back, turn around and walk out the door and straight to bed and sleep it off.

Slap yourself. That's just crybaby FSU tears.

All that you say was done by the coaches, not the players. By your accounts, they should have fell apart mid-season and got crushed by Ohio State.

Hey if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. But if Miami did the same thing, we'd have been banned from all bowl games for 4 years.

Restrepo, Young, Cohen, Francis Mauigoa, LT, Bain , Mauigoa, Kitchens. A healthy Mesidor would play a lot. Fletcher and Parish would get snaps. A healthy Arrayo would play. Should I keep going?
There’s no way they start. You are saying that Michigan would trade nearly 40% of their starters for players from a 7-6 team? It’s not like their OL is horrible and needs a true freshman to start. No chance LT and his inconsistencies starts for that defense. The rest are pushes at best, besides maybe Bain.

Advertisement
Yeah but he’s no longer on the team!

Look man, if I were you, I would put down the bottle of Miami Koolaid and take a step back, turn around and walk out the door and straight to bed and sleep it off.
But he was on the team this season. We are comparing it to Michigans team this year lol

Advertisement
Absolutely elite defensive line play from Michigan all season. Big, athletic people on the fronts still run this game at this level.
They didn’t give up more than 24 points all season.
Yeah, they played some dead offenses, and they were held to single digits…or less.

Advertisement
But he was on the team this season. We are comparing it to Michigans team this year lol
Fine, take him. So Young starts for Michigan? And? One guy, on a team that doesn’t pass the ball often.

You are going to die on the Young Starts at Michigan hill?

There’s no way they start. You are saying that Michigan would trade nearly 40% of their starters for players from a 7-6 team? It’s not like their OL is horrible and needs a true freshman to start. No chance LT and his inconsistencies starts for that defense. The rest are pushes at best, besides maybe Bain.
Restrepo is better than Wilson. Young is without a doubt more talented than Cornelius Johnson. Cohen and Mauigoa would start on any line in the country. LT is a potential first round pick. Kitchens is one of the best safties in the county. Bain would be in the first team rotation at every school in the country

Advertisement
Back