CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
How can any of you possibly cheer for UW? Aside from betting purposes.

They broke our 58 game home win streak. They cost us the Natty in 2000. We had to split the Natty with their inferior team in 1991.

So many reasons to be petty and root against them. And don't tell me the 65-7 beatdown makes up for all of the above.

I mean F the fake UM too but F the Huskies more.

GO CANES!!!
It makes perfect sense with some of the takes I see on this board….

Advertisement
Exactly what I said. Smh.

I was goofying around by saying Go Huskies b/c my homeboy saying he’ll make our lives miserable (Big Go Blue Fan) if UofM wins.

But earlier I said I ain’t forgot about UW and what they did to us, including their former head coach looking for any reason to hate on us til this day b/c of the ***-whippin we put on em in 2001. Fck UDub.
Great minds think alike bro. I was too lazy to read the thread from the beginning but saw a lot of Husky love and couldn't hold back.

I think most of the posters in here were probably born after 2008 or they're just oblivious to Canes history.

Also, any enemy of my enemy (OSU*) is technically a friend of mine.

Grubb with two of the worst play calls of his career when they got inside the 10. Remember that later.

Last edited:
Is that a special needs kid kicking for UW? Not making fun in any way but if he is, holy ****. First time I am seeing that in the big stage

Advertisement
How can any of you possibly cheer for UW? Aside from betting purposes.

They broke our 58 game home win streak. They cost us the Natty in 2000. We had to split the Natty with their inferior team in 1991.

So many reasons to be petty and root against them. And don't tell me the 65-7 beatdown makes up for all of the above.

I mean F the fake UM too but F the Huskies more.

GO CANES!!!

TrumpyCane and TrumpyCane’s bank account on Michigan bigly

1704762994365.png
You all need some???

Is that a special needs kid kicking for UW? Not making fun in any way but if he is, holy ****. First time I am seeing that in the big stage
He's their "Rudy"...earned a schollie .not special needs just that cleft lip ****

Advertisement
WASH has the #97 D and 54th scoring D.

As has been said, the Huskies COULD win the game, but they have a very narrow path to victory. MICH has the #1 D and it was built to stop the most talented WR core in the country (OSU*). If Michigan comes ready, it won't be close. If Michigan comes out slowly and Washington gets up early, they have a shot, But, if Washington doesn't get up early and that MICH OL starts rolling, that's a wrap.
If the Huskies score more points than the Wolverines, they will likely win. If the Wolverines score more points than the Huskies, there is a high probability they will win. Unless the Huskies defense gives up less points than the Wolverines offense.

Advertisement
A lot of pre snap movement has the defense confused.

Advertisement
Back