CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think if Ryan Day is smart he will use the Michigan scandal as to why he lost and buy time. I’m pretty sure he was doing that behind the scenes. And probably *****ing about it low key snitching knowing that they use dirty tactics to recruit vs Michigan lol. Karma always comes man pause

Mario right now

im horny jack nicholson GIF
I mean the philosophy works. Is Michigan really that much more talented than us? The answer is no, we aren’t that far off. They’re just significantly more disciplined and are prepared for these fakes

Advertisement
Amazing what happens when you have a RB with vision.

Neither of those would be been TD if it was a Miami RB. That’s the problem with what Mario wants to do. Need nfl talent at RB
Edwards has horrific vision. He had no choice but to run through that 15 yard wide hole.

Amazing what happens when you have a RB with vision.

Neither of those would be been TD if it was a Miami RB. That’s the problem with what Mario wants to do. Need nfl talent at RB
Yup we need a big speed back it was Riley we do not have that. Mad as **** we haven’t gotten one of those types man we always get a big slow guy and a small speed guy that gets tackled by a blade of grass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean the philosophy works. Is Michigan really that much more talented than us? The answer is no, we aren’t that far off. They’re just significantly more disciplined and are prepared for these fakes

They have an NFL head coach and nfl DC. It shows

GTFOH!!!

They are far more talented in so many areas and superior coaching and scheme wise.

Far more talented at:
QB
RB
Tight End
D-Line
Linebacker
DBs

Advertisement
Back