CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
High Five Uw Huskies GIF by Washington Athletics

Advertisement
Cant see myself rooting for ANY team that's gotten in the way of our success. **** the Huskies.

As far as my understanding. We got no legit history with UOMichigan. So, go Blue.

These teams blended with 4 stars and 3 star Evals should keep the " 5 star me bro" group quiet for awhile.

#CoachingMatters.

Advertisement
How can any of you possibly cheer for UW? Aside from betting purposes.

They broke our 58 game home win streak. They cost us the Natty in 2000. We had to split the Natty with their inferior team in 1991.

So many reasons to be petty and root against them. And don't tell me the 65-7 beatdown makes up for all of the above.

I mean F the fake UM too but F the Huskies more.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can any of you possibly cheer for UW? Aside from betting purposes.

They broke our 58 game home win streak. They cost us the Natty in 2000. We had to split the Natty with their inferior team in 1991.

So many reasons to be petty and root against them. And don't tell me the 65-7 beatdown makes up for all of the above.

I mean F the fake UM too but F the Huskies more.

GO CANES!!!

Exactly what I said. Smh.

I was goofying around by saying Go Huskies b/c my homeboy saying he’ll make our lives miserable (Big Go Blue Fan) if UofM wins.

But earlier I said I ain’t forgot about UW and what they did to us, including their former head coach looking for any reason to hate on us til this day b/c of the ***-whippin we put on em in 2001. Fck UDub.

Advertisement
Back