CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Advertisement
I watch this game envisioning what Miami could be. I watch identifying where Miami needs improvement.

I think Miami can have a similar path as Michigan. Love it or hate it, Mario’s vision of the offense looks more like Michigan. You're seeing what a boring offense can do. Our coach is not as dumb as people make him out to be. I think Mario is setting the foundation of what he envisions even if it costs him with losses to get to where he wants to be.

I hope all of our players are watching and seeing what it's supposed to look like. I don't see any reason why we can't be at this level in 2025.
He has the background of great miami
Years at Bama
And great success at Oregon

I don't like him. Think he's incapable of nuances of play to play in game
But his idea of BEAT THE SHIIIT OUT OF YOU and throw in Florida speed has won for decades

Advertisement
They are more talented where is really counts. Look at the years on these players . Rs senior, senior, jr. grown *** men. Look at our roster and see all the players from those years that are missing from our roster. We have a few of them but not nearly enough. The sins of yesterday will show up in everything, football is no different.
Which is why I said we aren’t far off. We’ve been at the same level of recruiting as them the last few seasons. Our lack of talent isn’t the reason we only won 7 games this season

Can’t win missing those

He was rushed, eyes probably got way too big on him, but that was very unlike Penix all year. Michigan score here & it might be over. Coming back 3 scores against a top 5 defense in the nation is a tough hill, no matter how great UW offense is.

Advertisement
Michigan is so well coached. Zero mental errors on defense. Always where they are supposed to be. Great communication.

Man is sad watching this after watching Miami games and realizing how far off Miami is

Nice jinx here…

Major coverage bust right after this was posted! Too bad that UW receiver **** the bed.

Advertisement
Please stop saying Miami is on the Michigan path. Harbaugh is an elite coach. He won 10 games in his first and second year at Mich. The two situations and coaches are nothing alike.

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
You’re actually using Michigan scoring on all three possessions thus far as a knock on Mario?
I said it fuels his mindset. If I wanted to use it as a knock I would have clearly stated such. I know Mario wants to build his teams in this same ilk

Advertisement
Back