CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

And they aint got a bunch of 5 stars either. Their classes look alot like the class we pulled this year. A few gems with a lot of 3 star evals. Their development and hit rate on those 3 star evals are 2nd to no one in CFB.

Can Mario and Zo prove to be on that level? We shall see.
Thing is Harbaugh everywhere he goes he evaluates OL so ******* well and DE. And when u build an OL like that one HS star qb will be willing to play behind it pause. Star qbs go to finished products up front and that takes awhile

Advertisement
dumb by Michigan not to just run again on 3rd and 4 and again on 4th if they needed too. giving wasgington a reprieve here

Thing is Harbaugh everywhere he goes he evaluates OL so ******* well and DE. And when u build an OL like that one HS star qb will be willing to play behind it pause. Star qbs go to finished products up front and that takes awhile
We are working towards that right now and doing a d*** good job at it!

Advertisement

His Dline evals aint nothing to undermine either. That man knows trench bullies.

Michigan Dline got some quick feet. Strong hosses in that 2 deep. Alot of unsung bullies

I mean the philosophy works. Is Michigan really that much more talented than us? The answer is no, we aren’t that far off. They’re just significantly more disciplined and are prepared for these fakes
They are more talented where is really counts. Look at the years on these players . Rs senior, senior, jr. grown *** men. Look at our roster and see all the players from those years that are missing from our roster. We have a few of them but not nearly enough. The sins of yesterday will show up in everything, football is no different.

Advertisement
I watch this game envisioning what Miami could be. I watch identifying where Miami needs improvement.

I think Miami can have a similar path as Michigan. Love it or hate it, Mario’s vision of the offense looks more like Michigan. You're seeing what a boring offense can do. Our coach is not as dumb as people make him out to be. I think Mario is setting the foundation of what he envisions even if it costs him with losses to get to where he wants to be.

I hope all of our players are watching and seeing what it's supposed to look like. I don't see any reason why we can't be at this level in 2025.

We are working towards that right now and doing a d*** good job at it!
That’s why I’m patient I seen this build before a few times. Also I would be full mope squad if what we bringing in was cheeks. That was my problem with other HCs I wanted them fired immediately cause I always believed UM could and should bring in the best. But everyone was stuck in the 90’s with this bull**** “Reed was a 2 star”

Bunch of goofies man like he would be a two star with all these camps today lol. Sometimes I get frustrated just thinking I had to debate those people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan is so well coached. Zero mental errors on defense. Always where they are supposed to be. Great communication.

Man is sad watching this after watching Miami games and realizing how far off Miami is

Advertisement
Back