CFB Restart In Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more likely a college football player will die from head/neck trauma, heat stroke/hyperthermia, or a hidden coronary condition leading for example to ventricular fibrillation and sudden death (due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or a myriad of other causes).

The odds, based on current hard data and statistics, are indisputable.

Numerous college football deaths have not halted everything in the past.

But not to worry, with the type of care and oversight these athletes are going to get, and the fact of their tiptop physical conditioning, the odds are extremely low, much lower than the conditions I mentioned above.

No one knows for sure what the future holds, and maybe the season isn’t played, but it certainly won’t be because of danger to the student athletes.
Great post.

Advertisement
I don't think moving the season to the spring is an option. It's to close to the next season and NFL season. NFL doesn't want players coming off a 12-14game season and then 6 months later playing 16+ more games. College and pro players need more time for their bodies to recoup. A bunch of players would skip it if they move it to the spring.

The virus is not nearly as bad as what they originally projected.

The initial report was there would be 2 million US deaths. Half of the 120,000 are from 5 states that mandated nursing homes couldn’t turn away people with COVID.

This has become very political in my opinion

type in google any number followed by new cases.
ie 699 new cases. Whatever number you type in there will be an article linked to it. I tried 20 different numbers from 69 to 2000 and it happened every time.

Advertisement
If the season is cancelled, college sports will be much, much smaller when it returns.

agreed. You already see swimming, track, baseball etc.... being dismantled at a lot of schools and that’s even before the fallout of football money.

Much more likely a college football player will die from head/neck trauma, heat stroke/hyperthermia, or a hidden coronary condition leading for example to ventricular fibrillation and sudden death (due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or a myriad of other causes).

The odds, based on current hard data and statistics, are indisputable.

Numerous college football deaths have not halted everything in the past.

But not to worry, with the type of care and oversight these athletes are going to get, and the fact of their tiptop physical conditioning, the odds are extremely low, much lower than the conditions I mentioned above.

No one knows for sure what the future holds, and maybe the season isn’t played, but it certainly won’t be because of danger to the student athletes.

So you have hard data on CFB players with Covid. Interesting.

The virus is not nearly as bad as what they originally projected.

The initial report was there would be 2 million US deaths. Half of the 120,000 are from 5 states that mandated nursing homes couldn’t turn away people with COVID.

This has become very political in my opinion

type in google any number followed by new cases.
ie 699 new cases. Whatever number you type in there will be an article linked to it. I tried 20 different numbers from 69 to 2000 and it happened every time.

Please explain this then if it’s all political. Btw Texas who opened earlier and shut down later is now doubling their deaths. It’s not political. It’s science and data.

more cases and cases in older people are bringing on deaths. Deaths are up 28% to date year over year so don’t try and say well they are just making up Covid deaths no matter the cause of death. The US completely blundered this by not shutting down the country at once and mandating mask. They let states do whatever they want and Republic states backed Trump and his Hoax rhetoric. Now those republican governors are paying the price. This is what happens when you have a country divided and leader who creates division/ pushes conspiracy theories to people like you.

45EB7C37-ED26-4F1D-BA99-C5090B526E11.jpeg

Advertisement
So you have hard data on CFB players with Covid. Interesting.

I have hard data on 18 to 25-year-olds in the United States. Pretty much all the documented information on them, that have been impacted by Covid.

You could have it too if you were thoughtful and intelligent. It really doesn’t take that much effort. Well, maybe for you it might.

Then you could have an intelligent discussion. In the meantime you can just make smartass uninformed remarks that show your ignorance.

And for your information college football players are a subset of that group I just mentioned, a much fitter, and much better monitored subset of 18 to 25-year-olds.

I have hard data on 18 to 25-year-olds in the United States. Pretty much all the documented information on them, that have been impacted by Covid.

You could have it too if you were thoughtful and intelligent. It really doesn’t take that much effort. Well, maybe for you it might.

Then you could have an intelligent discussion. In the meantime you can just make smartass uninformed remarks that show your ignorance.

And for your information college football players are a subset of that group I just mentioned, a much fitter, and much better monitored subset of 18 to 25-year-olds.

Jarren Williams and Jeff Thomas would like to have a word with you! :p

To much work. It's easier to throw crap out there and show fake outrage...

Advertisement

3 months of data on which strain of the virus lol? You kids crack me up.

Three months and y’all still haven’t figured out your political points are as useless as ***** on a boar.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back