Central vs IMG 20- 14 FINAL!!!!!!

Man he was like 5'8 150 at the time...and the other qb was like 6'2 195pds. He was an incoming freshman...so I said it to the coach next to me...lil bit too loud.lol

He was throwing BOMBS. lol Our DB group had 3 div 1 kids on it at the time too. FSU, Baylor, Rutgers.

FIU got a steal he reminds me of Central's old qb who went up to Marshall and set records.

I knew he was legit....Him and Tyger ****ens from MNW.
I remember Cato. I was just about to ask how solid he was to FIU. Feel like he has the ability to play at a stronger G5 program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got damnit, sounds like I missed a helluva game. I was expecting a game like last week (I admittedly knew nothing about Central and was obviously wrong).

Will there be a replay online anywhere or is that asking way too much lol

I doubt they will replay it. It was broadcast on IMG's youtube channel.

Two good games tomorrow though.

St. Joseph’s Prep (Penn.) vs. St. Thomas Aquinas (Fla.)
Noon on ESPN
from Brian Piccolo Stadium in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

• Thomas Aquinas has won three straight FHSAA 7A titles and the Raiders show no signs of slowing down with No. 247 King Mack – S (Penn St. commit) along with three ESPN Junior 300 ranked players – No. 31 James Madison II – WR, No. 233 Earl Kulp – CB and No. 264 Chance Robinson – WR.
  • Joseph’s Prep is just one season removed from a three-peat of their own in Pennsylvania (20019-21). The Hawks will be tough on defense with a pair of LB’s heading to West Virginia, Josiah Trotter and James Heard, while CB Omillio Agard is the No. 177 player in the junior class.

Los Alamitos (Cali.) vs. American Heritage (Fla.)
4 p.m. on ESPN2

• Los Alamitos has the highest ranked passing combo in the country with No. 2 Malachi Nelson – QB and No. 19 Makai Lemon – WR, both headed to USC. No. 263 Damian Henderson – ATH and No. 33 junior T.A. Cunningham – DE round out both sides of the ball.
  • American Heritage is never short on talent and their senior class is no different with four ESPN 300 players including: No. 25 Brandon Inniss – WR (Ohio St. commit), No. 174 Mark Fletcher (Ohio St. commit), No. 220 Damari Brown – CB and No. 288 Santana Fleming – WR.

The fookin goat has spoken
66531F24-25F1-4A57-B0CD-646F27C19A85.gif

I doubt they will replay it. It was broadcast on IMG's youtube channel.

Two good games tomorrow though.

St. Joseph’s Prep (Penn.) vs. St. Thomas Aquinas (Fla.)
Noon on ESPN

• Thomas Aquinas has won three straight FHSAA 7A titles and the Raiders show no signs of slowing down with No. 247 King Mack – S (Penn St. commit) along with three ESPN Junior 300 ranked players – No. 31 James Madison II – WR, No. 233 Earl Kulp – CB and No. 264 Chance Robinson – WR.
  • Joseph’s Prep is just one season removed from a three-peat of their own in Pennsylvania (20019-21). The Hawks will be tough on defense with a pair of LB’s heading to West Virginia, Josiah Trotter and James Heard, while CB Omillio Agard is the No. 177 player in the junior class.

Los Alamitos (Cali.) vs. American Heritage (Fla.)
4 p.m. on ESPN2

• Los Alamitos has the highest ranked passing combo in the country with No. 2 Malachi Nelson – QB and No. 19 Makai Lemon – WR, both headed to USC. No. 263 Damian Henderson – ATH and No. 33 junior T.A. Cunningham – DE round out both sides of the ball.
  • American Heritage is never short on talent and their senior class is no different with four ESPN 300 players including: No. 25 Brandon Inniss – WR (Ohio St. commit), No. 174 Mark Fletcher (Ohio St. commit), No. 220 Damari Brown – CB and No. 288 Santana Fleming – WR.

Thought I couldn't watch it at first, but open it up on YouTube and just rewind and good to go.

Advertisement
Yoooo saw the first half and bain wasn't doing much down 6-14 what happened 2nd half?

Advertisement
Surprised the announcers didn’t harp back to the admittedly ludicrous missed call on the fumble out of bounds for the entire last 5 minutes. Or the time the refs ran the clock twice in the 4th quarter for no reason. not why IMG lost but they were legit odd and bad and sitting right there as scapegoats.​
I thought Stanquan looked good too. He’s the kind of guy who goes to Syracuse or Indiana and haunts us.​

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back