Central vs IMG 20- 14 FINAL!!!!!!

This is false, it was a solid battle. They moved bain inside because they kept running to that side, u see once they did img couldn’t move the ball and got shutout in the 2nd half

Bain sucked the first half. He was lazy and Francis was a boss. Second half he turned it on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember Cato. I was just about to ask how solid he was to FIU. Feel like he has the ability to play at a stronger G5 program.
Yea he should have bigger schools...size is the issue...but this kid has been Balling since youth ball...Nickname is "Lights Out". He's a gamer he can play at a bigger school than Fiu with a wide open offense...he isnt just a back yard qb...that same 7 on 7 i listened to him speak on route concepts, etc.

I watched Keyone kill American Heritage & Killian in back to back playoff games last year.

He probably ends up at a G5/HBCU due to size & the transfer portal killing fringe 2/3 star kids like him, but he'll ball wherever he goes. Kid is a winner
Hes an FIU commit right now.

Its crazy that was one of his first offers...schools are SLEEP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dem teams yall hyping up in CFB who don't got a QB but got good talent....they gonna be playing like IMG. Just watch. Yall underrate how much the QB make the whole offense go.

That’s why I couldn’t believe IMG did Duncanville like that in ‘20. That sh*t was embarrassing lol.
They would run thru those type of teams again.

They are so use to roughing up dade teams that they probably thought walk in the park.

Advertisement
Back