Central vs IMG 20- 14 FINAL!!!!!!

That's the way these high falutin' private schools do it when they lose.

When my son was playing freshman football, they into De La Salle high and shut out De La Salle's freshman team. It was their freshman team's first loss in 9 years. They literally shut the scoreboard off the very second the game ended so no one could take a photo of it. (Taking a pic of the scoreboard with the final score is a big thing in high school football for parents in NorCal). It was so fcuking childish but whatever.

John Madden talked at length about it on his Monday morning radio spot on local Bay Area radio.
Please tell me the radio show was sponsored by Tough Actin Tinactin #Boom

Advertisement
Dem teams yall hyping up in CFB who don't got a QB but got good talent....they gonna be playing like IMG. Just watch. Yall underrate how much the QB make the whole offense go.
Which teams don’t have a QB that we’re gonna play lol by the time we get to Clemson I promise Cade will be playing

Advertisement
SIAP but was it the UF kid that Bain was killing inside?
giphy.gif

Please tell me the radio show was sponsored by Tough Actin Tinactin #Boom

:roll-canes2:

Madden used to call into the local Bay Area sports talk radio show every morning and do a 5-10 minute segment. My son played for John Madden's youngest son (Mike Madden) who the coach of that team that beat De La Salle's freshman team. The fact that John Madden talked about it was awesome as a parent. But the fact that he mentioned the De La Salle booth people shutting the score board off when the clock went to zero was so epic. lol

My son is 29 now, so that should tell you how far back that story goes but its still fun to bring up. lol

Advertisement
Was at the game, great atmosphere. Most things have been said but these are my in-person thoughts

- Riley Williams is just built different, really stands out

- Rueben Bain is who we thought he was

- IMGs quarterback is…a quarterback I guess.

- #10 on Central gives me Tutu vibes, mom said he does have offers

- Jerrick Gibson reminds me of Mark Walton the player, and is the entire IMG offense when Tate is dropping balls

- Campus looks so similar to UM

- Central‘s band and cheerleaders are both better than UMs.

Great game, lots of Canes in the crowd too.

Was at the game, great atmosphere. Most things have been said but these are my in-person thoughts

- Riley Williams is just built different, really stands out

- Rueben Bain is who we thought he was

- IMGs quarterback is…a quarterback I guess.

- #10 on Central gives me Tutu vibes, mom said he does have offers

- Jerrick Gibson reminds me of Mark Walton the player, and is the entire IMG offense when Tate is dropping balls

- Campus looks so similar to UM

- Central‘s band and cheerleaders are both better than UMs.

Great game, lots of Canes in the crowd too.
Is IMG’s QB also Peter’s nephew?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back