Central vs IMG 20- 14 FINAL!!!!!!

Advertisement
for all the talk about img's size upfront, central jus about matched them in terms of their oline ... central was really impressive for a public school ... well coached ... for divas recruiting wise, they some dawgs on the field

The key to Central’s success the past decade has been their OL. Always strong and well-coached.

Don’t know if he still does it, but their OL coach used to make them play badminton to improve their footwork.

The key to Central’s success the past decade has been their OL. Always strong and well-coached.

Don’t know if he still does it, but their OL coach used to make them play badminton to improve their footwork.
I've heard hand ball Is something but I never would've guessed badminton is supposed to help with footwork. Only thing more amusing to me than that concept is fspoo saying they're back because of the first half they put together against duqane(I'm not even gonna try to spell this school out they are so irrelevant)

I've heard hand ball Is something but I never would've guessed badminton is supposed to help with footwork. Only thing more amusing to me than that concept is fspoo saying they're back because of the first half they put together against duqane(I'm not even gonna try to spell this school out they are so irrelevant)
I didn't even know they fielded a football team, but man Roddy Jones is ready to give treshaun ward the doak

Bain sucked the first half. He was lazy and Francis was a boss. Second half he turned it on.
That ain’t Gangsta of u to say a kid sucked (Pause). I know Francis is a UM commit but dats no need to **** on Bain. Bain was solid the whole game & Francis did his job! That’s all u had to say! Y’all dudes sun else on this board dawg

Advertisement
Is there an official measurement on Bain?
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Please hit the button

My experiences can confirm this.

Advertisement
Back