2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

This offer is a political move. Not sure if it’ll be enough for a certain prospect to flip but Mario making it difficult for a few kids not to join the squad.

I have a mixed feelings about this offer. 2 projects at QB is too much even if we go to the portal. We’ll see.
After mulling on it I’m fine with it… take a couple of projects you can throw the dice at and see what you get. Were obviously grabbing one via the portal this year and if need be grab another next year.

Advertisement
This offer is a political move. Not sure if it’ll be enough for a certain prospect to flip but Mario making it difficult for a few kids not to join the squad.

I have a mixed feelings about this offer. 2 projects at QB is too much even if we go to the portal. We’ll see.
U take him. Ur gonna portal QB next year maybe even 2 portal QBs this. Bailey can be something with time I would say he’s a better passer then Jacurri coming out of Hs

If it works out, all the credit to him. High reward, don’t think there’s a ton of risk after mulling it over this afternoon…other than potentially not grabbing a second QB out of the portal (which I guess still could happen).

I respect this take

Advertisement
regardless of what happens here- I feel confident that he will have commitable offers from Ohio St, FSU and UF before the end of the month lol.

The best move for HIS career long term
is probably sticking with the school that evaluated him and believed in him based on his own merits. Everyone else at this point has an ulterior motive. Best of luck to the kid in whatever he decides.

finally-about.gif

Ive wanted this the whole time...if u gonna go after Judd...u might as well offer CJ...since your going portal ANY WAY.

Im no longer doubting south florida qbs if u have a good qb coach to develop them...word to Jordan Travis and Lamar Jackson.

And another guy im hoping CJ can have the same trajectory.

I think we needed to bring 2qbs from highschool regardless u gotta think bringing in a portal qb pretty much guarantees Emory or jacurri are gone

Advertisement
I think we needed to bring 2qbs from highschool regardless u gotta think bringing in a portal qb pretty much guarantees Emory or jacurri are gone
Yeah but I was hoping it wasn’t 2 projects.

finally-about.gif

Ive wanted this the whole time...if u gonna go after Judd...u might as well offer CJ...since your going portal ANY WAY.

Im no longer doubting south florida qbs if u have a good qb coach to develop them...word to Jordan Travis and Lamar Jackson.

And another guy im hoping CJ can have the same trajectory.

So you actually think he flips this late?

i GOTTA HIT UP MY GUYS FROM CHAMINADE ON THIS.
I would think it isnt.
Guys who like Emory shouldnt mind if we land CJ. He is a little taller, has the same moxy at the position, probably has more athleticism with running ability. Will need the qb development work to deal with strictly the throwing motion and the nuances of playing qb. Would be the tallest qb room, with maybe 2 guys taller than Norchad Omier if he commits. lol

Staff has gone to more than enough games the last 2 years recruiting ZP, JoJo and Smith and only decided now of all times to pull the trigger on an offer. Just reeks of desperation. But if he’s the glue guy that keeps some of the commits from leaving **** it then.
Or you may have a freshman qb that just got injured and may have to sit next szn or want to....AND a possible upperclassmen may leave the room later.

It appears they originally told Judd he would be the only guy but that definately changed after seeing the qb room during the szn and was even a stupid decision then, another 1 was not grabbing a portal qb in the spring but heyyy....

Advertisement
i GOTTA HIT UP MY GUYS FROM CHAMINADE ON THIS.
I would think it isnt.
Guys who like Emory shouldnt mind if we land CJ. He is a little taller, has the same moxy at the position, probably has more athleticism with running ability. Will need the qb development work to deal with strictly the throwing motion and the nuances of playing qb. Would be the tallest qb room, with maybe 2 guys taller than Norchad Omier if he commits. lol

The issue: all 3 need QB development.

You have to do whatever you can to try to get Jeremiah. That is Like letting Andre Johnson level talent leave your back yard.. We NEEEEEEED that type of talent on team.. if not #forever7n5
Yall forgetting he was JO JO Trader's qb.......AND..........CHANCE ROBINSON'S as well. This aint all about JJ i dont think.
He is probably the most touted south florida qb in this class as well.

Again I'll say it: CJ Bailey might be the only QB in memory who will have a weaker wide receiver corp in college than he had in high school.

I really like this offer. As D$ noted, he is the type of south Florida QB who's often developed into an elite QB as their college career progresses.
He is a let bake type whom you stash and just develop and let him run the show for 2 years. I was calling for the offer months ago...regardless if he took it or not. I want to try to hit on 1 s.fla qb every other class or so.

They have low key been performing elsewhere clearly.

Advertisement
He's only been his receiver since they were 9 yrs old. lol Save for 1 year at Miami Pace for JJ they been attached at the hip
Yeah but does he think he can be a special QB at the next level worth following to Miami?

Advertisement
Back