2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Portal QB, Emory, Judd and Bailey. Not a bad QB room.
gary coleman wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
for those *****ing about the offer, ya'll know ryan ragone is taking snaps occasionally for us right?

pulling a local qb who has south Florida ties is fine

Advertisement
This isn't just a "strategy" offer. If it was they would have offered him months ago so he could spend all season recruiting JJ for us.

I see 2 possible scenarios:

1. They saw what they liked and offered.
2. Dawson didn't want him initially but Mario did. Now that Dawson is going to be gone (supposedly per @Ghandi), Mario just decided to go ahead and offer since he doesn't have to answer to an OC currently.

is it possible that jeremiah smith has shown more attention to us and this is signaling positive signs there?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I mean we need QBs, but someone yesterday said “look at the offers and tell me the stars don’t match those”.

Haven’t gotten around to answering that with a lengthy post, but Bailey’s offers are…

NC State, FAU, GT, Louisville, Indiana, A&M (preferred walk on I heard according to someone at the local HS level, but took it with a grain of salt), Pitt, Toledo.

Not exactly star-studded, but that of a 6-6/7-5 program (for the most part).
Miami is 11-12 in their last two seasons. Haven’t won 9+ games since buddy was in 6th grade. I get what we’re trying to be but this is a good offer for a good local kid. Even if it doesn’t pan out, if Luis Cristobal has a scholly then CJ should too.

Rather him be average here/never start over going to NC State and potentially being good.

Advertisement
Back