2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Apparenly Ivins text Baxter and asked him if he was attending Mimai vs FSU and he said no. Gaby said Baxter was NOT one of the names he was told about and asked not to publish. He wasn't aware of Baxter coming/not coming at all...

Who knows if he'll show up or not
the kids know who the doooofusses of reporting are. man, I would f with them all day

Advertisement
I honestly don’t care either way. Lol. My point is, if it leaks, why do y’all get butt hurt?
Yea it doesn't seem to hurt anyone else. See Norvell flying to his school and then him saying he's visiting FSU the following weekend for the GT game. At the same time it worked for Cormani so what do I know.

Advertisement
This is not hard to understand. When coaches find out committed recruits are taking a visit, they call the commit and ask what's up. They try to prevent the visit. Because they know that a lot can happen to change a kid's mind on those visits.

Remember when the "rumor" came out the Washington bros were gonna take a visit to UL and it got out. What happened there?

This is not hard to understand. When coaches find out committed recruits are taking a visit, they call the commit and ask what's up. They try to prevent the visit. Because they know that a lot can happen to change a kid's mind on those visits.

Remember when the "rumor" came out the Washington bros were gonna take a visit to UL and it got out. What happened there?
Exactly. People think they have it all figured out lol.

Last edited:
Yea it doesn't seem to hurt anyone else. See Norvell flying to his school and then him saying he's visiting FSU the following weekend for the GT game. At the same time it worked for Cormani so what do I know.
That was purely a publicity stunt. They know they don’t have a shot. They did it generate their own recruiting buzz, also in case he enters the portal.

Advertisement
That was purely a publicity stunt. They know they don’t have a shot. They did it generate their own recruiting buzz, also in case he enters the portal.
That makes alot of sense looks like Norvells downfall the inability to recruit. Have to imagine they don't look this good without Travis next year.

Advertisement
I keep telling y’all that these 247 on3 and rivals are a bunch of snitches that get premium$ for leaking this sht.
How many times do we have to explain it to y’all.
These sites were started by and for the benefit of the frontrunners.
As the sec gets bigger and more profitable it will only get worse.

For all y’all that do t believe it understand that the highest rated recruit we’ve landed in a while kept his interest in um so quiet that even the goat Wiltfong ended up looking stupid with the Cormani commit.
And the same with Avantae.

Nobody wants us to get up on these schools. But since most of y’all on here aren’t really fans anyway you make it sound as if secrecy isn’t important to the staff as if they are a bunch of recruiting rookies.

I keep telling y’all that these 247 on3 and rivals are a bunch of snitches that get premium$ for leaking this sht.
How many times do we have to explain it to y’all.
These sites were started by and for the benefit of the frontrunners.
As the sec gets bigger and more profitable it will only get worse.

For all y’all that do t believe it understand that the highest rated recruit we’ve landed in a while kept his interest in um so quiet that even the goat Wiltfong ended up looking stupid with the Cormani commit.
And the same with Avantae.

Nobody wants us to get up on these schools. But since most of y’all on here aren’t really fans anyway you make it sound as if secrecy isn’t important to the staff as if they are aI t bunch of recruiting rookies.
I suspect 247 is salty over the Cormani commitment. They did not like looking the fool....

I've listened to Ivins on a couple of his Preps to Pros podcasts since then and he is still taking subtle digs at Miami. He was never like that.. He's is subtle about his insinuations that cormani changed his mind at the last minute but the implication is there..

Advertisement
I suspect 247 is salty over the Cormani commitment. They did not like looking the fool....

I've listened to Ivins on a couple of his Preps to Pros podcasts since then and he is still taking subtle digs at Miami. He was never like that.. He's is subtle about his insinuations that cormani changed his mind at the last minute but the implication is there..
Ehhhh, don’t over think it. Just remember, everyone else seems to think Ivins is a Miami shill. Being the victim is hella trendy these days.

Not only that but I’m sure the kids are threatened with “the deal is off the table” if they visit elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back