2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
This staff keeps things very compartmentalized.

Whoever leaked this to this writer is gone.
0235F20C-DFA9-4907-8494-F1F77CF132F1.jpeg

I know who did it...

Advertisement
Not saying it’ll be the same result but this is starting to get a Cormani Mcclain recruitment feel. I didn’t buy the CM confidence by coaches the last couple months, now this one is starting to trend to a tad more positive position. Baxter and Fletchers recruitments could be interesting the next month or so.
This would be a monumental get for Mario and Coach Smith.

I’ve said it from the jump when @Maskoff407 brought this young man’s film to the board, along with info about his recruitment. He’s the top RB in this class, and second to none on the offensive side of the ball. Running backs with this young man’s combo of speed, size, quickness, vision and catching ability don’t grow on trees.

@1murhurricane definitely said he thought it would be Texas early and Miami late a few months ago. Let’s hope that he hits on another one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told you there’s no such thing as keeping **** quiet. It’s the same thing as the deadly silent commit
This x1000. Lol. You guys always trip me out with this dumb ****.. Some of you really think Cedric Baxter, a top 2-3 RB in the country, is going to be able to sneak in town without anyone leaking it or anyone knowing?? Comparing this to the KSpencer commit sneaking in town for the UNC game for visit is laughable at best. Nobody knew who the **** he was until he committed. But Baxter?? Yeah naw. Will never happen. Get over it. If he comes..great. If he cancels because of it..oh well. Probably wasn’t that serious anyway.

Advertisement
This x1000. Lol. You guys always trip me out with this dumb ****.. Some of you really think Cedric Baxter, a top 2-3 RB in the country, is going to be able to sneak in town without anyone leaking it or anyone knowing?? Comparing this to the KSpencer commit sneaking in town for the UNC game for visit is laughable at best. Nobody knew who the **** he was until he committed. But Baxter?? Yeah naw. Will never happen. Get over it. If he comes..great. If he cancels because of it..oh well. Probably wasn’t that serious anyway.
You’re quite wrong on this topic. Multiple high rated kids have made it on campus without it getting out. But go off

Advertisement
Back