2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

I was under the impression this wasn’t supposed to be out in the first place
it was leaked on Rivals... there is a new person working over there who used to roam this site, whos a lil too happy to spill out info to try n make a name for himself.
same 1 that decided to throw out to rooster portal news right after the game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly what I wrote to that poster. Rivals new site is out of control
You’ve got to be aware of the situations especially this late in the process. Why would you put this stuff out a month away from NSD? Being irresponsible like that as media can be the difference of a flip and a kid staying put. Losing trust in the staff. That’s one reason why CM and his mom connected with UM so much. It stayed private.

Advertisement
You’ve got to be aware of the situations especially this late in the process. Why would you put this stuff out a month away from NSD? Being irresponsible like that as media can be the difference of a flip and a kid staying put. Losing trust in the staff. That’s one reason why CM and his mom connected with UM so much. It stayed private.
Cause they care more about clicks than Miami.

Advertisement
This team can be a force next year with Marios recruiting, the portal, getting players back from injury, and most importantly hiring the right OC. Give a competent OC Citizen, Parish, Chaney, and Baxter and watch out!

Advertisement
Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

Advertisement
Back