2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

It’s possible and they’ve done it a few times already.

+The writers can ask a kid if they want it to be known he was on campus.
+Recruit does not go to the area/tent in front of the stadium.
+Visit practice and skip the game (mid-week practices).

Ultimately, you’re right. This always gets out since someone sees them in the student section or at the stadium. The higher the profile and the more recognizable, the less chance you have of getting the visit to stay under the radar.

What the coaches don’t want, is for the media to **** around and blow it before the visit even happens.
Same way Cormani was taking visits to Miami, but bc the media didn’t report it… the board thought he visited just once in the spring lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I can't deal with another back like 4 up north

throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

Advertisement
Dude probably said he was a FSU fan to run that bag up. Who knows with these kids
He was committed there at one point and wears number 4, was growing up when the Noles were killing people, and is from FL.

Why wouldn't you believe he's a Nole fan if he said he is lmao.

Unless FSU falls off, I'll be shocked if this kid picks unranked Texas over ranked FSU. He probably thought Texas would be good when they almost beat Bama week 1. Now Texas keeps losing and FSU is having a better than expected year including stomping on Miami in Miami.

He was committed there at one point and wears number 4, was growing up when the Noles were killing people, and is from FL.

Why wouldn't you believe he's a Nole fan if he said he is lmao.

Unless FSU falls off, I'll be shocked if this kid picks unranked Texas over ranked FSU. He probably thought Texas would be good when they almost beat Bama week 1. Now Texas keeps losing and FSU is having a better than expected year including stomping on Miami in Miami.
Making snap shot decisions like that is not always wise. 1 season its all looking rosy next season, its trash. UNC was disappointing last season, after huge expectations, this season they turnt it around. Others teams went the other way. He might go there being a fan. These kids remember FSU tearing it up so u can see why they would have that imprinted in their brain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can’t believe that we’re gonna strike out on the best running backs in the state and one of the fastest in the country in Johnson.
2 of those are within easy driving distance. It would suck to be getting all these olinemen and not running backs.
It sucks because that’s where we’ve been and trust takes time. But to maybe lose 2 of them to uf and fsu hurts a lot. NGL.

Advertisement
Back