2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
As much as I would hate him going to fsu norvell shouldn’t struggle landing running backs after Henderson, Gibson, pollard and gainwell all got drafted in his offense. All get great playing time in the nfl too

He is the closest to Dalvin’s level this state has seen. Also, I bet everyone’s tune is different if he played in SFLA
style wise I see that, however in terms of overall talent and potential people said the same of demarckus bowman and trey sanders

time will tell

Advertisement
Mount Rushmore of crapppy coaches

Gattis, Dorito, Nix, Enos
200 (2).gif

Advertisement
Dalvin isn’t super athletic; he’s pure. There’s a difference and it doesn’t mean he’ll be better than Dalvin. Help me with what?
That makes no sense at all. Please explain wtf pure means vs what athletic means (i'm not trying to offend or start anything, I'm genuienly trying to understand what you're saying)?

Advertisement
I just can’t believe that we’re gonna strike out on the best running backs in the state and one of the fastest in the country in Johnson.
2 of those are within easy driving distance. It would suck to be getting all these olinemen and not running backs.
It sucks because that’s where we’ve been and trust takes time. But to maybe lose 2 of them to uf and fsu hurts a lot. NGL

One would think that a RB would have a chance at putting up ridiculous rushing numbers behind the OL class that is being hyped so much.

It is a little odd that top RBs seem to be uninterested in playing for Mario's ground and pound offense. Can't quite figure out why that is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was committed there at one point and wears number 4, was growing up when the Noles were killing people, and is from FL.

Why wouldn't you believe he's a Nole fan if he said he is lmao.

Unless FSU falls off, I'll be shocked if this kid picks unranked Texas over ranked FSU. He probably thought Texas would be good when they almost beat Bama week 1. Now Texas keeps losing and FSU is having a better than expected year including stomping on Miami in Miami.
The same way kids say they are Canes fans and sign other places. SMH you trying to figure out the mind of a kid and you hang on their every word. You a 🤡 for real.

One would think that a RB would have a chance at putting up ridiculous rushing numbers behind the OL class that is being hyped so much.

It is a little odd that top RBs seem to be uninterested in playing for Mario's ground and pound offense. Can't quite figure out why that is.
I don't think it can be overstated how much this guy has ****ed up the offense on the field and in recruiting
X3p7A4Ps_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Back