2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
lol I wonder if these kids are slow or not sometimes look at Mario’s Oregon teams and that should be enough to know he’ll get this thing figured out the man hates losing and is going to win and do it with talented players who get developed into legit nfl prospects. Fsu is having a good season no doubt but it took time for Mike to do it as well so why not see that Mario needs time to and Texas isn’t some great team either it’s amazing how harshly people are trying to judge this man off his first year and being stuck with Cory flagg and others in his starting lineups because of past staffs misses no the man’s not perfect but we paid him because he’s proven and ascending not because he’s washed and clueless

Advertisement
lol I wonder if these kids are slow or not sometimes look at Mario’s Oregon teams and that should be enough to know he’ll get this thing figured out the man hates losing and is going to win and do it with talented players who get developed into legit nfl prospects. Fsu is having a good season no doubt but it took time for Mike to do it as well so why not see that Mario needs time to and Texas isn’t some great team either it’s amazing how harshly people are trying to judge this man off his first year and being stuck with Cory flagg and others in his starting lineups because of past staffs misses no the man’s not perfect but we paid him because he’s proven and ascending not because he’s washed and clueless
his offense left a lot to be desired at Oregon. they were never explosive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baxter isn't going to FSU....
You’re one of my favorite posters lol and am glad to see this from you! What cracks me the heck up by the way is the fact that those clown UF morons are laughing at Miami who had as good a shot to finish 6-6 as they WILL finish 6-6. They have an older group and a better roster overall. So this makes me happy on both levels

You’re one of my favorite posters lol and am glad to see this from you! What cracks me the heck up by the way is the fact that those clown UF morons are laughing at Miami who had as good a shot to finish 6-6 as they WILL finish 6-6. They have an older group and a better roster overall. So this makes me happy on both levels
They just have a much easier path to 6-6 than Miami. LOL

Advertisement
Back