2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Disappointed in Kevin Smith's recruiting so far.

With our injuries and depth and potential OL, RB should be an easy sell.

Literally could come in and be the starter next year if Citizen and Chaney don't recover right.

I know the offense looked terrible this year but Mario has always had good offenses for RBs...

Literally could come in and be the starter next year if Citizen and Chaney don't recover right.

I know the offense looked terrible this year but Mario has always had good offenses for RBs...

Even if Citizen plays we legit just don’t have any RBs lol Chaney is never healthy, Parrish now an upperclassman, and Citizen coming off devastating injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have 5 new rb's from HS and Portal. We only have a one solid rb in regards to health right now - Parrish. This position appeared to be a strength going into 2022, Mashed Potatoes before game 1.

Advertisement

I dont blame smith as much as I blame the guy calling plays. smith was a good recruiter everywhere hes been and is a good RB coach. hes well-liked too. the O skill positions have stayed away so far. a lot of kids have said they wanted to see us perform. a new OC could bring some juice back into it. I do think well end up w a back out of HS tho

The first half of that last sentence of yours is the problem. Until it's corrected, we should be happy to get literally anyone that will come here.

The first half of that last sentence of yours is the problem. Until it's corrected, we should be happy to get literally anyone that will come here.
Can't blame any offensive player for not wanting to play in this system that they've seen.

But Smith also missed out on getting any commits BEFORE the season started. I don't blame WRs for wanting to wait and see what Mario/Gattis put out. But RBs should have been an easy sell for a Mario/Gattis offense.

Can't blame any offensive player for not wanting to play in this system that they've seen.

But Smith also missed out on getting any commits BEFORE the season started. I don't blame WRs for wanting to wait and see what Mario/Gattis put out. But RBs should have been an easy sell for a Mario/Gattis offense.

Maybe Gattis with his ties to Michigan, but not Mario. He's not know for producing NFL running backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back