2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sark actually is turning that thing around, they can legit be a powerhouse in a year or two with their type of recruiting and QBs they're getting
I'd agree that he's recruiting at a super high level and naturally that's the key to winning in CFB. But I have a feeling Arch is what's going to sink him at UT. Let me be clear, I admire and respect the Manning family. So there's no hate here. They're great ambassadors for football and were obviously very successful at the highest level of the sport. People have said that the best athlete of the three was Cooper (Arch's dad) until he was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis. He was going to Ole Miss as a WR I believe. So I'd love to see this kid kinda right that for his pops and be successful but I just don't see it. You look at some of those latest #1 guys like Lawrence, Tua, Fields, etc. and he just doesn't have "it".

Guy's that were major busts look way better than him. I don't see him being successful, especially not when they move to the SEC. If I'm wrong so be it. I gain nothing from it either way but I dont think he's going to have the type of success that his HS ranking and the amount of money UT has paid for him suggests.

If this was all a ploy to get his NIL offers way up there by using his name to create some wealth for the kid then kudos to them. Not fair to the really talented kids but such is life.

Edgewater is the best team in Central Florida. I'll be at the Jones vs Edgewater game. Edgewater should win that. They'll have a tough one against Tampa Jesuit than they will against St. Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baxter is as elite as it gets and would’ve been a Day 1 starter here if we landed him.

Unless the staff is discreetly trying to flip an elite RB who’s not being discussed much on the board, hard to imagine us landing a back who could compare to Baxter.

Nah....Baxter still had a Hamstring issue...hadn't been himself in a month. Kid is without question the real deal....Very McGahee-ish....
My only gripe with him… he’s been very injury prone in hs. Doesn’t bode well for next level usually. Talent is through the roof though

Advertisement
Back