2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

I think this one is tough to gauge. Baxter is really torn. But I do know that UF and TAMU are behind the good guys and Texas. After a recent talk, I feel a lil bit more comfortable leaning towards Miami. Just a tad. By 8/1 we’ll see if the CB starts rolling as he will be making video in preparation for his commitment.
Have to feel like this momentum is a real thing and it’s only going to get stronger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas has had one year that was truly memorable that I can remember...and that's in the last 40 years. No-one does less with more than Texas. We've won 5 National Championships in that time (and that's really 6). Sark is an alcoholic (fact not flame) whose been in & out of rehab with both USC and the Falcons. So his behavior is unpredictable and he's simply not someone I would entrust my future to. He was pretty much a disaster at USC. Texas...where good players go to fade into anonymity.

Miami is where great RBs have gone on to be legends in the NFL and have very long careers (Gore, Edge, Foreman, Anderson, Portis, McGahee & others). Plus, we're going to have a monstrous line for our RBs to run behind. CJ would be dangerous behind Francis, Samson, Alinen & the rest of the class.
Please stop with the no one has done more with less than Texas or whatever else big school. Same can be said of us. Same could be said about UGA eith Richt. But guess what, the current regime is not responsible for that, they had one year and building. Like I keep saying, if you keep recruiting at a top level you are gonna win, there is a difference between getting a class from 6-10 and a top 5. If u get atleast 2 top 5 classes u can win when u fill out the roster. Teams have long droughts and it takes one serious administration who gets frustrated and say *** it, what we been doing aint working let's change that. We doing it, USC, both big Texas schools, Tennessee. You are allowed to fix your mistakes and they serious. You can decide to stop being a joke no matter how long u have been one

I think this one is tough to gauge. Baxter is really torn. But I do know that UF and TAMU are behind the good guys and Texas. After a recent talk, I feel a lil bit more comfortable leaning towards Miami. Just a tad. By 8/1 we’ll see if the CB starts rolling as he will be making video in preparation for his commitment.
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

I’m starting to get a little too ****y about this staff and announcement dates in the future…. What I mean by that is if a kid sets a commitment date in the future the staff is too good and relentless not to win the battle majority of the time.

I’m currently under the ****y impression that we’re only losing battles if the young man commits out of no where or pushes an announcement back after we felt good 🤣

It may be time to be humbled
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
I don’t think we will win this one. I feel like he has already silently committed to Sark. I know it doesn’t mean Mario will give up until NSD but I am not expecting to win this one.
Would be the biggest hokie doke of this cycle so far. If a staff gonna pull it off. It would be us. Like Kevin Smith is from Orlando, he is from Boynton Beach. All the logistics don't make any sense. Not in a entitlement way or we are just so much better than Texas. Just from a fundamentals standpoint, location, relationships all of it.

He’s been to UT once, only official and committed on the spot, without seeing othrs.
Money must have been outrageous.

His loss though, whom ever is running behind this OL is going to be a star.

He unofficially visited Miami multiple times. I think he went to Florida too. Has he been anywhere else? Did he take prior trips to Texas?

Would be the biggest hokie doke of this cycle so far. If a staff gonna pull it off. It would be us. Like Kevin Smith is from Orlando, he is from Boynton Beach. All the logistics don't make any sense. Not in a entitlement way or we are just so much better than Texas. Just from a fundamentals standpoint, location, relationships all of it.
Does that Manning kid and Sark have that much pull?

Not sure UT’s RB coach is but yeah it’s surprising.

Mario wants to establish the run and you know he will make sure to have maulers in front of you.

So many things factor in our benefit.

Advertisement
46CF1E92-D6F4-4956-8165-B51AEF46FC26.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back