• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cway313

We fuckin fuckin
Premium
The fact that he has brought in Ewers this year and Archie Manning coming in next year buys Sark another year. I’m in the minority but I think Texas will have decent record this season.
Sark is making less than 6 mil annually which is outside of top 15. Consecutive losing seasons is a death sentence. Especially with Urban Meyer creeping the sidelines in waiting. I don't think they will lose over 4 games but that's usually what they end up doing.

24/7canes

Recruit
Both Dmoney and Cribby both said in the Bank thread that he's likely not coming.
I 100% Trust these dudes, but im telling you im not giving up till last call or until this dude say its over fellas. That smile is not some fake ass chit. Seriously when we all fck around about the tea leaves you trying to telll me those were some kind of wilted ass tea leave, Sorry. But those tea leaves were about as positive ive seen. Hey ill shut the fck up but aint no way were in last place. We are in this race and I dont care what no insider says.

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I 100% Trust these dudes, but im telling you im not giving up till last call or until this dude say its over fellas. That smile is not some fake ass chit. Seriously when we all fck around about the tea leaves you trying to telll me those were some kind of wilted ass tea leave, Sorry. But those tea leaves were about as positive ive seen. Hey ill shut the fck up but aint no way were in last place. We are in this race and I dont care what no insider says.
With Mario nothing is over. Just saying as of now it’s not likely. Tomorrow is a new day.

407Canes

Recruit
With Mario nothing is over. Just saying as of now it’s not likely. Tomorrow is a new day.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

brock

All-American
Tashard choice Texas rb coach is a personable person and motivator, i know him a little bit. Will be hard to win a recruitment vs him ngl but hey if anyone can Mario can.

Ghandi

Junior
Are there any local coaches in Orlando that can give us some insight on this one?

It seems like its all UT at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.