2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Both Dmoney and Cribby both said in the Bank thread that he's likely not coming.
I 100% Trust these dudes, but im telling you im not giving up till last call or until this dude say its over fellas. That smile is not some fake *** chit. Seriously when we all fck around about the tea leaves you trying to telll me those were some kind of wilted *** tea leave, Sorry. But those tea leaves were about as positive ive seen. Hey ill shut the fck up but aint no way were in last place. We are in this race and I dont care what no insider says.

I 100% Trust these dudes, but im telling you im not giving up till last call or until this dude say its over fellas. That smile is not some fake *** chit. Seriously when we all fck around about the tea leaves you trying to telll me those were some kind of wilted *** tea leave, Sorry. But those tea leaves were about as positive ive seen. Hey ill shut the fck up but aint no way were in last place. We are in this race and I dont care what no insider says.
With Mario nothing is over. Just saying as of now it’s not likely. Tomorrow is a new day.

Advertisement
With Mario nothing is over. Just saying as of now it’s not likely. Tomorrow is a new day.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Tashard choice Texas rb coach is a personable person and motivator, i know him a little bit. Will be hard to win a recruitment vs him ngl but hey if anyone can Mario can.

Advertisement
Are there any local coaches in Orlando that can give us some insight on this one?

It seems like its all UT at the moment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back