2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Gonna have him on his YouTube to commit to Texas, be the last time I watch.
Basketball Wives Smell GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Maybe its because I follow the nfl alot but I really dont care much about RB recruiting lol. I want elite ones but i worry about all the other skill positions way more.

Maybe its because I follow the nfl alot but I really dont care much about RB recruiting lol. I want elite ones but i worry about all the other skill positions way more.
Well from what I seen his film, he is an ELITE one and would be top back we have gotten in a while.. These playoff teams got talent EVERYWHERE.. We need superstar talent in droves..

Advertisement
Sucks to lose him… but CJ is a must and is a very good RB take this cycle especially if we go heavy at Oline if some more quality kids want in…

Just means we need to dive hard into 24 and probably dig out another portal kid as I’m sure we’ll see some faces move out in the same way

Advertisement
Well from what I seen his film, he is an ELITE one and would be top back we have gotten in a while.. These playoff teams got talent EVERYWHERE.. We need superstar talent in droves..
I agree im just talking about RB in general, we should go after the best players at any position

Coach Hayes seem to know the kid and family.. Guess it will help his channel.. He had the clemson kid commit few weeks back, its business also for him so dont think its hard feelings..
Yea it does help get a ton of views, still sucks to commit to another school on a miami show

Advertisement
Advertisement
What was he or she wrong about?

I have no clue, but if my memory is correct (they were all but promising Baxter here) and I don't know if that poster was a he or she. As I said, I didn't keep a tally, but usually insiders go by the wayside as their info starts taking a downward slide. Maybe they don't have anything worth sharing as well right now.

Its not a Miami show lol he’s just a Miami fan. Coach hayes covers a bunch of commits, he’s done the announcements for a bunch of other kids. Was gonna do Malik bryants but it got canceled

That was what I always thought. Miami fan, but subjective and impartial recruitnik who's just positive about talent with fun breakdowns and good vibes. Seriously like that guy although I don't always have time to watch as much as I'd like. I'd rather watch him than anyone else thay does videos that are frequently posted here. Sorry Steve.

That was what I always thought. Miami fan, but subjective and impartial recruitnik who's just positive about talent with fun breakdowns and good vibes. Seriously like that guy although I don't always have time to watch as much as I'd like. I'd rather watch him than anyone else thay does videos that are frequently posted here. Sorry Steve.

Yeah, he seems like a solid dude that appears to care about the kids, and their development. Does a solid job with film analysis of technique, and where the player may improve. I do feel bad for little Timmy.

Advertisement
Back