2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
He also said after Aguero he ain't ****** wit CIS.
Please spell that word with a “cc” instead of a “ck” if you can amigo. It’s less offensive on the surface. You know when you put the “c” together with the “k” as “ck” the “k” towers over the “c” which is intimidating for some. When you pair the “c” with another “c” as “cc”, they’re on equal standing without one holding a visible advantage over the other. This is more inclusive for everyone. Oui mon ami?

French! Zing!!!!

Please spell that word with a “cc” instead of a “ck” if you can amigo. It’s less offensive on the surface. You know when you put the “c” together with the “k” as “ck” the “k” towers over the “c” which is intimidating for some. When you pair the “c” with another “c” as “cc”, they’re on equal standing without one holding a visible advantage over the other. This is more inclusive for everyone. Oui mon ami?

French! Zing!!!!
Naw.

F1CE21C4-FC82-498F-A4A7-8F8C6B36E2C0.gif

Advertisement
I have no clue, but if my memory is correct (they were all but promising Baxter here) and I don't know if that poster was a he or she. As I said, I didn't keep a tally, but usually insiders go by the wayside as their info starts taking a downward slide. Maybe they don't have anything worth sharing as well right now.

Your memory is not correct. He specifically said he didn't expect him to commit to Miami but his recruitment will be far from over when he does commit

I have no clue, but if my memory is correct (they were all but promising Baxter here) and I don't know if that poster was a he or she. As I said, I didn't keep a tally, but usually insiders go by the wayside as their info starts taking a downward slide. Maybe they don't have anything worth sharing as well right now.
They felt good about him until info came out that we weren’t getting him. It’s been known for a while now Baxter is Texas and we know that because of our insiders.

Imo it doesn’t make sense to act like he doesn’t know things just because he felt good about Baxter before Baxter made a decision.

Advertisement

French! Zing!!!!
Waccy

Advertisement
It was swflhurricane...maudes are his conservators so they deleted his thread.

Advertisement
Baxter said last night on Coach Hayes’ show that he was playing at the All-American Bowl in December (which is in Texas), and then being flown directly to his school of choice, where he will be enrolling, since he is an early enrollee.

Not difficult to decipher from that statement that he has chosen the Longhorns as his destination. It sucks because this kid is in my opinion reminiscent of Dalvin Cook. Dude is gonna be a serious problem at the next level. But at the end of the day, it’s his choice to make.

Advertisement
Back