2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Baxter said last night on Coach Hayes’ show that he was playing at the All-American Bowl in December (which is in Texas), and then being flown directly to his school of choice, where he will be enrolling, since he is an early enrollee.

Not difficult to decipher from that statement that he has chosen the Longhorns as his destination. It sucks because this kid is in my opinion reminiscent of Dalvin Cook. Dude is gonna be a serious problem at the next level. But at the end of the day, it’s his choice to make.
As usual, I love to see your reactions on my posts, @LeedsCane. I’m not gonna ask you any questions about your choice of emoji, I’ll just use common sense and take it as a good sign.

Advertisement
Baxter said last night on Coach Hayes’ show that he was playing at the All-American Bowl in December (which is in Texas), and then being flown directly to his school of choice, where he will be enrolling, since he is an early enrollee.

Not difficult to decipher from that statement that he has chosen the Longhorns as his destination. It sucks because this kid is in my opinion reminiscent of Dalvin Cook. Dude is gonna be a serious problem at the next level. But at the end of the day, it’s his choice to make.
Well hopefully Texas cab maximize all that talent and win more than 7 or 8 games

Flying from San Antonio to... Austin

Advertisement

Wow ... what an extrapolation. Why would he not be flying out to Texas A&M?

What I did pickup is no vibes for our U.

The young man was poised and thoughtful in his answers. Good luck to him and his future.

Last edited:
Since its tomorrow and this one seems heading towards a certain direction. This recruiting smells like the kind that Mario takes on his back and says hey bruh, u aint going nowhere. All signs point to him heading to Texas, which is where i believe he will pick tomorrow. But this is also the type of recruiting Mario springs the Hokie Doke too.

Last edited:
Maybe its because I follow the nfl alot but I really dont care much about RB recruiting lol. I want elite ones but i worry about all the other skill positions way more.
I agree with you in regards to the NFL. Plug and play. The college game is a bit different in my opinion. The NFL has freaks all over the field. College is a different animal, a great back can change the game in about 5 seconds by scorching some poor kid who looks like me.

I agree with you in regards to the NFL. Plug and play. The college game is a bit different in my opinion. The NFL has freaks all over the field. College is a different animal, a great back can change the game in about 5 seconds by scorching some poor kid who looks like me.

4 of the last 5 National Champs had 1st Round RB's

RB can still change the game in a big way in college - and Baxter is a big time game changer. Tomorrow is going to hurt me.

Advertisement
4 of the last 5 National Champs had 1st Round RB's

RB can still change the game in a big way in college - and Baxter is a big time game changer. Tomorrow is going to hurt me.
Yes especially when you have a proper OL and OC who is creative with the running scheme.

Advertisement

Why would he need to fly from San Antonio to Austin. That’s a 90 minute drive.

Advertisement
Back