2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement

Doubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Louisville playing the game well this season. Half their class is from Cali.

They must be playing with that Papa John's money again. Either that or they're done paying off damages from Pitino's ****ery and have money freed up again.

Louisville playing the game well this season. Half their class is from Cali.

They must be playing with that Papa John's money again. Either that or they're done paying off damages from Pitino's ****ery and have money freed up again.
Dam bro Louisville didn't even make bowl game last year and they pulling number 1 back in nation

Advertisement
I agree on that, I hope he does stick with Louisville just so that the typical Bama, UGA, Texas, TAMU etc schools don’t always get to take all the top talent.

I’m just weary of a kid ranked this high committing this early in June, especially to a program like Louisville.

But in the grand scheme of things, this is actually great for college football, the more shakeup to the top 100 prospects the better it will be for Miami & everybody else in creating more parity in college football.

That’s why I love NIL being the Wild West that it is now being unregulated, because it levels the playing field with the Powerhouse schools.

Should we all start chanting ACC ACC ACC? ... I actually agree it's great for football. But like you, I honestly can't see it sticking. This is an Al Goden dead cat bounce. Those other programs are parking the kid until they lock down other priorities and figure out their bag & NIL budgets. One will match UL, and he'll be gone. He'll end up taking multiple OVs before all is said and done.

SIAP elsewhere but if the race to sign this kid wasn’t intense enough…

presumed long time UF lock 4* RB Treyaun Webb just got a Wiltfong CB to PSU. They are losing their minds, as you can imagine lol.

This kid may end up being the most coveted prospect in the southeast with the way the rb dominoes appear to be falling. TAMU/TX losing Owens and if UF loses Webb, programs will be selling their soul for him lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back