2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
SIAP elsewhere but if the race to sign this kid wasn’t intense enough…

presumed long time UF lock 4* RB Treyaun Webb just got a Wiltfong CB to PSU. They are losing their minds, as you can imagine lol.

This kid may end up being the most coveted prospect in the southeast with the way the rb dominoes appear to be falling. TAMU/TX losing Owens and if UF loses Webb, programs will be selling their soul for him lol.

Mario, Ruiz, NIL. Can’t lose. Gotta win this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree on that, I hope he does stick with Louisville just so that the typical Bama, UGA, Texas, TAMU etc schools don’t always get to take all the top talent.

I’m just weary of a kid ranked this high committing this early in June, especially to a program like Louisville.

But in the grand scheme of things, this is actually great for college football, the more shakeup to the top 100 prospects the better it will be for Miami & everybody else in creating more parity in college football.

That’s why I love NIL being the Wild West that it is now being unregulated, because it levels the playing field with the Powerhouse schools.
I'm with you El - can't see this sticking.

But any info on the scoop here? Like...if it's not legit....why even do this in the first place? Of all the schools to troll, Louisville seems like a really weird choice.

Advertisement
I'm with you El - can't see this sticking.

But any info on the scoop here? Like...if it's not legit....why even do this in the first place? Of all the schools to troll, Louisville seems like a really weird choice.

Louisville must be promisuing unlimited back log YEEZYS to these young kids.

Adidas better send us our gift packages to do the same.

Advertisement
Back