2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB of 6, what level of confidence is that? That's not a 10. It's like hedging. He could well be on his way to Texas but I see that more of guessing that solid Intel. Just my take on it.

Advertisement
So early. We weren’t even recruiting Citizen at this time last year. Not writing anything off yet, especially in a run heavy offense

I get using Citizen but remember though it was A LOT of coaching turnover last offseason with LSU, UF, Miami, OU, ND, USCw going through coaching changes. That's not going to be the case this time around (at least this year). Being able to slide in and snatch jits at the last minute (kudos to the UM staff for the Citizen pull) may not be as prevalent this recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
I get using Citizen but remember though it was A LOT of coaching turnover last offseason with LSU, UF, Miami, OU, ND, USCw going through coaching changes. That's not going to be the case this time around (at least this year). Being able to slide in and snatch jits at the last minute (kudos to the UM staff for the Citizen pull) may not be as prevalent this recruiting cycle.
I don't think the snatching was what they were getting at, but the fact names popped up outa nowhere. There may even be tier 2 RBs who if they start getting the full court late in the cycle may flip. One thing for sure Cristobal doesn’t put all the eggs in one basket and then have to fight sun belt teams for commits late

Advertisement
And I counter that with NIL being such a big factor that kids are going to be switching up to the last minute.

Put the full court press on fletcher and that’s another excellent running back haul. Kevin smith can’t flop year one and only land one back

Yeah, for sure. Texas appears to be going all in for him to be their "next" Bijan and to play alongside Manning. He had a great visit there. Florida is still in the mix for him and can never rule out bama (especially if Young decides to go to Oregon even though I think he's bama bound).

Advertisement
Back