2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh…
Just reading tea leaves with all of the visits elsewhere recently, and him saying he wouldn’t OV us until late fall..don’t feel the best about this. Obviously need to get him back on campus before that date but if that doesn’t happen then probably can chalk this one up. I would expect us to keep pushing regardless.

Dead period is through the month of August as well right? So basically he'll be committing without taking any other OVs?

He's only OV'd to Texas and I know there's been some hype there soooo

Advertisement
Dead period is through the month of August as well right? So basically he'll be committing without taking any other OVs?

He's only OV'd to Texas and I know there's been some hype there soooo

No, July 24th is the last day for the dead period I believe. We are having a bbq at the end of the month I believe, hopefully we can get him down for that…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most probably texas. It would be interesting, though, if bama starts on him. I had previously thought Richard Young was a solid to Bama, but Oregon is starting to make a move, there. We'll see. Baxter, though, most likely texas.

i cant old school GIF

It's been a UT UM battle for a minute. And that's really because of Arch. UF reeks of desperation on the trail and they will get a few kids that just want the biggest bag as they are going to offer the world to a few kids (and already have this week)

Advertisement
Back